The Snugglebun Fund - first fund raiser Feb 2012

Honey61

Re: The Snugglebun Fund - first fund raiser Feb 2012

Post by Honey61 »

Blackberry wrote:Will be drawing this later this evening (when I am a bit more awake :ymblushing: )
You been burning the candle both ends again ;)
Blackberry

Post by Blackberry »

Honey61 wrote:
Blackberry wrote:Will be drawing this later this evening (when I am a bit more awake :ymblushing: )
You been burning the candle both ends again ;)
No, just being woken by a Tasmanian Devil (AKA Lady Jane)partying hard at 4am (-|
Blackberry

Post by Blackberry »

Yay! Finally got the video loaded onto PB!!!!!!!

The second one is the drawof the winners.

Thank you all who took part :ymhug:

Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Congratuations to the winners :)
Blackberry

Post by Blackberry »

I'm wrapping up Little Miss Snugglebun and the felt bunnies tonight for posting out, the crochet hearts will be going direct from Sue :)
Orange

Post by Orange »

Miss Snugglebun and felt bunnies arrived today. :x Thank you so much, she is lovely. And bigger than I imagined. :D

There are such talented people on here. I am always so impressed by the wonderful items that appear. Thank you again very much :x :x
Orange

Post by Orange »

Thought you might like to know Miss Snugglebun is going to a new forever home. She will be going to a little girl who is being fostered by friends of my Mum. The little girl has had a lot of trauma in her young life and is being treated at Great Ormond Street Hospital for trauma related behaviour e.g. she obsessively drinks any water she sees, indoors or outdoors. She's had very little in her life so far and I know Miss Snugglebun will be cherished. :) Thank you again.
Blackberry

Post by Blackberry »

Orange wrote:Thought you might like to know Miss Snugglebun is going to a new forever home. She will be going to a little girl who is being fostered by friends of my Mum. The little girl has had a lot of trauma in her young life and is being treated at Great Ormond Street Hospital for trauma related behaviour e.g. she obsessively drinks any water she sees, indoors or outdoors. She's had very little in her life so far and I know Miss Snugglebun will be cherished. :) Thank you again.
:x

How lovely that she will be a comfort to a little girl in need :)