Christmas stockings

Hunnybunny2007

Christmas stockings

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Each year Pledge a Pound raises money for Christmas with the sale of Christmas stockings, this year is no different :))

The stockings are approx 19" long x 7" wide, they are made from red polar fleece, trimmed with faux fur (or a contrast cotton fabric in a Christmas design) the appliqués are made from felt and the names are machine embroidered in white cotton :)

Choose from Hoppy Christmas, Happy Christmas or Merry Christmas, just let me know when you order :)

Each stocking costs £8 with £5 going to Pledge a Pound and £3 going towards material costs and postage :)

Design 1

Brown or white felt bunny carrying a present with Hoppy Christmas embroidered - a name can also be added to the design :) Also has a small bell on the hat for decoration :)

Design 2

Bunny with Santa Hat :)

These are examples of ones that were personalised last year :)

Design 3

Appliqué in brown felt (other colours may be available on request)

RabbitResidenceEllen

Re: Christmas stockings

Post by RabbitResidenceEllen »

This really makes me wish I were better at this kind of thing, I'd make one for each bunny and try to make the image match the bun :D Unfortunately if I tried, it would look nothing like this. Lovely stockings.
Apache

Post by Apache »

These are beautiful :)

Can I have one for Paddington please? The white bunny carrying a present, with Hoppy Christmas, and Paddington underneath is possible.

thanks x
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Apache wrote:These are beautiful :)

Can I have one for Paddington please? The white bunny carrying a present, with Hoppy Christmas, and Paddington underneath is possible.

thanks x
Thank you - Will let you know when it's ready :)
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

RabbitResidenceEllen wrote:This really makes me wish I were better at this kind of thing, I'd make one for each bunny and try to make the image match the bun :D Unfortunately if I tried, it would look nothing like this. Lovely stockings.
Thank you, but a lot of the hard work is down to technology and having a good sewing machine :)
muffin

Post by muffin »

Such a beautiful stockings! I would love to get one for my bunny Muffin.
Would it be possible to ship one stocking to Latvia (Europe)? How much would it cost, if the standard and cheapest shipping option is used? :)
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

muffin wrote:Such a beautiful stockings! I would love to get one for my bunny Muffin.
Would it be possible to ship one stocking to Latvia (Europe)? How much would it cost, if the standard and cheapest shipping option is used? :)

I will find out the cost and let you know how much it will be :)
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

First four orders ready to post :)

ImageImage
[url=http://s40.photobucket.com/user/Hunnybu ... o.jpg.html]Image[/url
Apache

Post by Apache »

Fab - will send payment over shortly :)
Hunnybunny2007