Christmas Amazon wishlist/shoebox appeal

bunlover

Re: Christmas Amazon wishlist/shoebox appeal

Post by bunlover »

Hi there cant seem to get the link to wish list on my phone but will try on pc later. but in the effort to get a good mix of items is there any one area you need more of something ie toys herb treat type etc?? If i cant get it to work il ask for your address when is the cut off date please? X
bunlover

Post by bunlover »

oupps nust re read to be recieved before 5th dec thanks x
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

bunlover wrote:Hi there cant seem to get the link to wish list on my phone but will try on pc later. but in the effort to get a good mix of items is there any one area you need more of something ie toys herb treat type etc?? If i cant get it to work il ask for your address when is the cut off date please? X
We now have quite a good mixture of items but could do with some more Fibreplex if possible, and toys jingle balls or willow toys that type of thing, I will be making up the parcels on 7th December so as long as it arrives by then that will be fine thank you so much :) :)
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Here is a photo of all the items/donations that have been received this week for our Wishlist/shoebox appeal, lots of lovely items for bunnies and guinea pigs :D :D Thank you so much to everyone who has sent in donations this year :D if you would like to send in a donation there's still time ;) as I won't be making up the parcels until 7th December, all 18 of our Rescues will be receiving a parcel. For the link to our Amazon wishlist please see the 1st post on this thread, or alternatively you can make up your own shoebox style box of items suitable for rabbits and/or guinea pigs and then PM me for my address, or you can purchase from an online retailer of your choice and get the parcel sent to me (pm me for my address) Pet Supermarket offer free delivery if you order over £9.90 and Animed Direct offer FREE postage. Thank you :)

Foofy

Post by Foofy »

With the help of Daisy I have now finished making up the Christmas parcels for all 18 of our Rescues. The parcels are being sent by MyHermes and have all been dropped off at local shop but I missed the collection so they will be picked up tomorrow I'm hoping all the Rescues will receive them by the weekend. Here are some photos of all the items that were donated all together, lots of fab bunny & guinea pig stuff. Thank you so much to everyone that sent in donations.

kermit

Post by kermit »

Wow, what a great amount of items and well done Foofy for organising such a great fundraiser :)
My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today.
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Wow well done to Foofy for organising this great fundraiser, there will be so many happy bunnies this year :) and a big thank you to Daisy for helping with parcels :D
Furry_Friends

Post by Furry_Friends »

Wow! So much stuff which I am sure will be a huge help to all the rescues at this time of year :) Well done to all involved :)
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

yes well done FoofY :ymapplause: you are a logistics star (*) to sort and organise all those wonderful donations. :)

and your house will seem so much more spacious once they are posted too. ;) :))
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
Becky

Post by Becky »

I think this is a fantastic fundraiser, we really appreciate the parcel we are sent from PaP every year. The bunnies and piggies are excited :D Well done Foofy for organising this, and thank you to everyone who's donated :) x