Christmas Amazon wishlist/shoebox appeal

Foofy

Christmas Amazon wishlist/shoebox appeal

Post by Foofy »

As the Christmas Amazon wish list/shoe box appeal has been such a huge success for the past couple of years, thanks to all our supporters kind and generous donations :D We've decided to run it again this year.
This is where we ask people to donate suitable rabbit or guinea pig items before Christmas and we collect them all up and make up a parcel of goodies for the PaP Rescues. The Parcels will be sent out in December so the Rescues will receive them in time for Christmas. Starting from 1st September.

Basically it will run the same as last year you can either take a look at our Amazon wish list https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/registry/wi ... 82IWB10W6Z
and purchase an item/s from it, they will be sent direct to me. Our Amazon wish list can also be found by searching for a wish list on Amazon.Co.UK search for Pledge a Pound.

Or you can collect up several items and send them to me either in September, October or November, in a shoebox style parcel. If you wish to do this please send me a PM to request my address. Places like The Range & Wilkinsons sell very reasonable dried herbs, treats and willow toys.
Here's an example of a shoebox style parcel

Or if you prefer you can purchase item/s from another online retailer, and have them sent directly to me, to save you posting them on, obviously if you wish to do this you will also need to PM me for my address, some online retailers still offer free postage, or free over a certain amount, which of course would be even better :)
Animed Direct still offer FREE postage on everything http://www.animeddirect.co.uk/
Pet Supermarket offer FREE postage on all orders over £9.90 http://www.pet-supermarket.co.uk/
As do Medicanimal FREE postage on all orders over £9.90 http://www.medicanimal.com/
Feedem over FREE postage on all orders over £39 however their prices are very reasonable http://www.feedem.co.uk/

Don't forget whichever online retailer you decide to buy your donation/s from if you go through Easyfundraising first Pledge a Pound will also get a donation as a %age of your purchase, this is free for you and us, here's the link http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/

If you would like to see suitable type items you can take a look at our Amazon wish list, which has been updated this year. The donations must be suitable for either rabbits or guinea pigs or both. This year I am asking for small light items, nothing heavy or bulky in size due to postage costs. NO heavy bags of food, hay bales of any size, litter trays etc. Items like toys, treats, dried herbs, fleece blankets, medical items such as Panacur, Critical Care, Fibreplex, Biolapis, etc. would be ideal.

The rabbits and guinea pigs at our Rescues will really appreciate an extra toy or a few treats this Christmas :)

To ensure there is plenty of time to make up the parcels and ensure the Rescues receive them before Christmas please make sure your parcel will arrive on or before Saturday 5th December.

If anyone has any questions please reply to this post, or send me a PM.

Thank you :D

Some of the donations from previous years
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
sdf76

Re: Christmas Amazon wishlist/shoebox appeal

Post by sdf76 »

Just so that people know.
. I notice there are Snugglesafe heat pads in the pic from last year ( :-? they are fairly heavy? )... are you accepting them this year?
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
Rosie's Food Lady

Post by Rosie's Food Lady »

Yay! I love that you do this each year - especially as I can now say I have actually started my Christmas shopping! :))
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

sdf76 wrote:Just so that people know.
. I notice there are Snugglesafe heat pads in the pic from last year ( :-? they are fairly heavy? )... are you accepting them this year?
sue :)
Yes I will be accepting snugglesafe heatpads this year, a couple of our Rescues have asked for them this year :)
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Rosie's Food Lady wrote:Yay! I love that you do this each year - especially as I can now say I have actually started my Christmas shopping! :))

Thank you ;)
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

I am pleased to announce we have received our 1st very generous donation towards our wishlist parcels, 18 packs of Critical Care

Thank you to the lovely lady who sent them, you know who you are ;) ;)

bunnybunny

Post by bunnybunny »

Hi Sue!
Can you please pm me your posting address so I can organise something.
Ta x
Geri
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

bunnybunny wrote:Hi Sue!
Can you please pm me your posting address so I can organise something.
Ta x
Geri

Hi Geri

I have sent my address to you via a PM
Thank you so much :)
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

So today I received another 2 parcels of donations for our wishlist appeal, fab items, here is a photo of everything received so far :D :D thank you to the people who have sent the items :D :D

Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Here is a photo of the latest donations to our Christmas Amazon wishlist/shoebox appeal, the items are certainly mounting up :D :D thank you to everyone who has sent in donations so far :) :)