Re: July - Pledge a Pound

Post by sdf76 »

That's good news :)
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Well done to everyone, I'm sure the rescues will be pleased to know that 4 of them will be chosen this month to receive a donation, and we've still got 5 days left :)

The total so far is :

£317.82

I'm not sure if Dodger will be carrying out the draw, it depends how he is on Friday, but I'm sure one of my other bunnies will only be too pleased to help :)
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Fab total with 5 days left to go :D
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Hope the lovely Dodger keeps well. :)
We don't want to tire him, out so maybe one of his pals will do the draw if Dodger needs a rest. :)
Nice for one of the other buns to get a turn at being the star anyway :) .
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
Apache

Post by Apache »

Excellent news! Well done team PaP :D

Nose rubs to Dodger :x
chloaster

Post by chloaster »

The fundraising at Pledge A Pound is truly amazing. It will help so many bunnies and rescues!!! Keep up the excellent work :) x
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Sorry for the delay in posting the final total, but it was Adams 21st birthday and we had a party yesterday, so I didn't have time to do the draw :ymblushing:

Dodger is not 100% and I don't like stressing him because it can bring on a seizure, Dolly his partner has a facial abscess so she's not feeling her best, although she does seem to be responding to the anti-biotics :)

I tried with 2 of my other bunnies but they were camera shy and kept running away, so finally Martha came through, she's approx 9 years old and has had tumours removed twice, one was last year, she's showing signs of age, but she still loves to be with her partner Maverick (another elderly bunny with head tilt), so here we go :

The final total for July is:

£349.95

This means there are 4 rescues receiving a donation of £75 each, with the remaining £49.95 being carried over to August :)

I couldn't get photobucket to upload the video, so it's on Youtube :)

https://youtu.be/no3Jh_-YzYA

The winners are:

BARC

Bunny Burrows

Fat Fluffs

Fairly Beloved

Congratulations to you all, once you've acknowledged winning on this thread the money will be transferred to you :)
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Congratulations to this months 4 winners :D great video Martha was certainly enjoying the blackberries :D :D
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
fairlybeloved

Post by fairlybeloved »

Amazing work again by the PledgeAPound team and all our fantastic supporters who have donated.

This, as always, makes such a difference to us! The bunnies are very appreciative!
David Bell

Director & Charity Trustee @
Beloved Rabbits
Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation, SC049128
https://www.belovedrabbits.org
bunnymadlisa

Post by bunnymadlisa »

Well done! This year has been amazing and would thank everyone involved for their continued hard work and helping to make a difference to many rescue rabbits! :ymapplause:
Please visit my online shop selling bunny themed gifts, cards and Bunny Mad magazine! http://www.bunnycreations.co.uk