June/Summer Pledge a Pound

Camp Nibble

Re: June/Summer Pledge a Pound

Post by Camp Nibble »

Wow wee! How wonderful :D

A huge thank you, and very well done to all involved. What an achievement! :ymapplause:

We have an all time high number of special needs rabbits just now. Therefore, any help towards their on-going vets bills is wonderful.

THANK YOU!!!
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

All payments should be transferred by the end of today, any rescues that have asked for cheques will be posted out today too :)
Halfpenny

Post by Halfpenny »

Wow, what a shock I've just had, I was just informed we had recieved £139.00. I've been in bed with flu all week so not been active anywhere!
Thank you so much, we have just spent £150 on vinyl for the new shed and then have to build walk in runs. We've also just bought another 4 fly zappers and need to look at more coolers for summer and heaters for winter..... so this money is extremely helpful. :D
bunnymadlisa

Post by bunnymadlisa »

WoW!! thank you so very much for our donation to the Ark. We didn't expect that much and it will help so much as the Ark is over run with rabbits at the moment. the money will go towards their vet bill to help pay for neutering.

SO A BIG THANK YOU FROM THE BUNNIES AT THE ARK :x
Please visit my online shop selling bunny themed gifts, cards and Bunny Mad magazine! http://www.bunnycreations.co.uk
bb mommy

Post by bb mommy »

Fantastic work again from the PAP team.
We've just taken in five new arrivals that will all need neutering, and two of whom who have active snuffles and teeth issues. This will be such a help.
Thank you all so much :-) <3

Hopper Haven Sanctuary www.hopperhaven.org.uk
Antigone

Post by Antigone »

Thank you very much from Celia and the Kirkby bunnies xxx
chloaster

Post by chloaster »

Wow, that's an amazing total!!! Thank you to all the fantastic fundraisers and to all who have donated :) Every penny counts. xxx
Captain Helen

Post by Captain Helen »

Donation for Acomb Rabbit Rescue received, with huge thanks :D Snowy is going for a dental tomorrow, so it couldn't have come at a better time. Thank you everyone xx
honeybunny

Post by honeybunny »

Huge thank you to PAP for the funds
It has already been spent as we have had lots of newbies lately!

Part went on speys for these two, Astra and Jazz who are shown here today, ( had their ops yesterday) you can see came through fine :)

so once again thank you to all involved xx
kermit

Post by kermit »

Just back from my holidays and really nice to hear that we made a good amount for all of the rescues and lovely to read about what it will be spent on :)
My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today.