Fresh Apple Sticks for Sale: Proceeds to PAP

fluffers

Fresh Apple Sticks for Sale: Proceeds to PAP

Post by fluffers »

*** YUMMY SCRUMMY FRESH APPLE STICKS FOR SALE ***

Please read the information below & get in touch if you'd like to order :)

Tested & quality controlled by the Honeybunnies :D

Buying apple sticks from me means you can give your own rabbits/piggies a yummy natural treat and at the same time help to raise much needed funds for a rescue. It's a win win!!

Example winter/early spring bundle. Thickness & lengths may vary:
Example summer/autumn bundle.

Special prices for one week only \:D/
Option 1: £7.50 for approx 900 grams (was 500g)
Option 2: £10.50 for approx 1.3kg (was 800g)
Option 3: £18.00 for approx 1.8kg (was 1.2kg)
Option 4: £25 for approx 2.5kg (was 2kg)
Option 5: £30 for approx 3.5kg (was 3kg)

Options 1 & 2 are sent via Royal Mail 2nd class and prices include postage. Options 3, 4 & 5 use the Collect Plus 3-5 day service and this price also includes delivery.

I try to send orders within 1 working day of payment being received, same day where possible but won't post on a Saturday during warm weather so that sticks don't sit in sweaty sorting offices!

Please note:
Orders are mixed so that you get some thin & some thick sticks. I try and accommodate specific requests where I can :D During March, April and May sticks may have buds on. These are super sweet & loved by the buns. During August/September/October sticks will usually have leaves on which most buns & piggies go bonkers for :ymparty: Leaves can be dried on or off the sticks and enjoyed at a later date! During warmer months, apple sticks will be posted in cardboard or other 'breathable' packaging and sent via 1st class post. Over winter, puncture proof & padded envelopes may be used & I will send via 2nd class to keep costs low.

Storage
Kept somewhere cool & dry (& not in anything plastic), the sticks should last for several months but over time they will start to dry out naturally. A large cardboard or wooden box is ideal :-B If you wish to retain the juicy-ness, keep them in a sealed container and in the fridge (not the freezer though).

All apple & pear sticks purchased from me are 100% natural, no pesticides used :-bd Sticks are generally a maximum of 7 days old when they are posted so always nice & juicy when they leave :D

Apple & pear sticks are good for teeth and tums, they help to reduce boredom and encourage chewing in the "right" places ;)

As with anything new, please introduce in small amounts and gradually

If you would like some of these yummy natural noms for your furries please pm me with your full name, postal address & no. of bundles required. I will then get back to you with payment details.

Payment is via paypal. When sending payment, there will be an option to send the money to 'family & friends'. Please select this option and then the rescue won't incur any fees. It shouldn't cost you anything if you have some funds in your paypal account or if your account is linked to a bank account (rather than a debit card) :-h
kermit

Re: Fresh Apple Sticks for Sale: Proceeds to PAP

Post by kermit »

I got my RU order in the other week, but will deffo be having more once leaves start to come :)
My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today.
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

That's kind of you fluffers to fundraise for Pledge a pound by selling your apple sticks :)
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
fluffers

Post by fluffers »

kermit wrote:I got my RU order in the other week, but will deffo be having more once leaves start to come :)
:-bd
fluffers

Post by fluffers »

sdf76 wrote:That's kind of you fluffers to fundraise for Pledge a pound by selling your apple sticks :)
sue :)
It's a real pleasure :) Can't do it all of the time but when I can, I will :)