Bunny advent calendars - all proceeds to PAP :)

Bunnyaddict

Bunny advent calendars - all proceeds to PAP :)

Post by Bunnyaddict »

Some of you may have seen the bunny advent calendar I have made for the 'Buy a Bale of Hay' fundraiser - I have 4 more sets of numbers if anyone would like to order a bunny advent calendar :)

They are made from red linen & although I can make the 2 bunnies any colour you would like, I'm afraid everything else colour wise will need to be the same :ymblushing:

I realise it's too late for this December & I can't guarantee you will receive them before Christmas (depending on how our bunnies behave!), but it will last you for years to come ;)

They are £12 per advent calendar including postage - all of the proceeds will go direct to PAP.

I would like to say a big thank you to Theo (aka Snowy of The Rabbit Retreat) for her patience in cutting all the numbers out for me with her die cutter. I can safely say I would have given up cutting them out by hand lol! :ymblushing: :))

If you are interested in one please message me on here on on the PAP forum, or leave a message on this thread :)

Helga

Re: Bunny advent calendars - all proceeds to PAP :)

Post by Helga »

That is SO lovely!! :x
bunnymadlisa

Post by bunnymadlisa »

if you have one already made up so I can have it now then i would LOVE one please! I don't mind what colour the bunnies are.
Please visit my online shop selling bunny themed gifts, cards and Bunny Mad magazine! http://www.bunnycreations.co.uk
Bunnyaddict

Post by Bunnyaddict »

bunnymadlisa wrote:if you have one already made up so I can have it now then i would LOVE one please! I don't mind what colour the bunnies are.
Thank you Lisa - you're welcome to buy this one if you like :)

I can make another one like this for the hay bale fundraiser as that has 10 days or so to run yet, so I should have time :)

If you would like it please pm me your address & I can pop it in the post to you this week :)
bunnymadlisa

Post by bunnymadlisa »

OOOOH THANK YOU SO MUCH!! HAVE JUST SENT PAYMENT TO PAP.
Please visit my online shop selling bunny themed gifts, cards and Bunny Mad magazine! http://www.bunnycreations.co.uk
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

bunnymadlisa wrote:OOOOH THANK YOU SO MUCH!! HAVE JUST SENT PAYMENT TO PAP.
Payment received - thank you Lisa :)
ShazzaBunny

Post by ShazzaBunny »

Will these be available after christmas? (thinking ahead for next years advent) :ymblushing:
Blackberry

Post by Blackberry »

ShazzaBunny wrote:Will these be available after christmas? (thinking ahead for next years advent) :ymblushing:
I'm sure Denise will be happy to do one after Christmas. She's got the stuff in, but hasn't got time to complete any more before Christmas now :)
ShazzaBunny

Post by ShazzaBunny »

Blackberry wrote:
ShazzaBunny wrote:Will these be available after christmas? (thinking ahead for next years advent) :ymblushing:
I'm sure Denise will be happy to do one after Christmas. She's got the stuff in, but hasn't got time to complete any more before Christmas now :)
Thats good news, i have overspent this month (and i only got paid today) but next year that would be ideal :)
Bunnyaddict

Post by Bunnyaddict »

Blackberry wrote:
Thanks Sara :)

Yep Sharon - I can make one after Christmas for you - I won't have time before Christmas sadly - can't believe it's coming round so quick! :-o But I can do you one in the New Year after I've done the cushion covers & other advent calendars that I'm doing as prizes :) Just let me know when ever you're ready :)