Christmas Amazon wish list/shoe box appeal

Foofy

Christmas Amazon wish list/shoe box appeal

Post by Foofy »

As the Christmas Amazon wish list/shoe box appeal was such a huge success last year, thanks to all our supporters kind and generous donations :D We've decided to run it again this year.
This is where we ask people to donate suitable rabbit or guinea pig items before Christmas and we collect them all up and make up a parcel of goodies for the PaP Rescues. The Parcels will be sent out in December so the Rescues will receive them in time for Christmas.

Basically it will run the same as last year you can either take a look at our Amazon wish list http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/registry/wis ... 82IWB10W6Z and buy item/s from it, they will be sent direct to me.
Or you can collect up several items and send them to me either in October or November, in a shoebox style parcel. If you wish to do this please send me a PM to request my address. Or if you prefer you can purchase item/s from another online retailer, and have them sent directly to me, to save you posting them on, obviously if you wish to do this you will also need to PM me for my address, some online retailers still offer free postage, or free over a certain amount, which of course would be even better :) if you are sending a shoebox or parcel direct to me why not have a look at Parcel2Go they are offering a to send a parcel free for new customers up to the value of £10.00 http://www.parcel2go.com/

If you would like to see suitable type items you can take a look at our Amazon wish list, which has been updated this year. The donations must be suitable for either rabbits or guinea pigs or both. This year I am asking for small light items, nothing heavy or bulky in size due to postage costs. NO heavy bags of food, hay bales of any size, litter trays etc. Items like toys, treats, dried herbs, fleece blankets, medical items such as Panacur, Critical Care, Fibreplex etc. would be ideal.

The rabbits and guinea pigs at our Rescues will really appreciate an extra toy or a few treats this Christmas :)

To ensure there is plenty of time to make up the parcels and ensure the Rescues receive them before Christmas please make sure your parcel will arrive on or before Wednesday 10th December.

Our Amazon wish list can also be found by searching for a wish list on Amazon.Co.UK search for Pledge a Pound, don't forget to go through the Easy Fundraising website first and that way PaP gets a monetary donation as well :) http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/find- ... edgeapound

If anyone has any questions please reply to this post, or send me a PM.

Thank you :D
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
bunnybunny

Re: Christmas Amazon wish list/shoe box appeal

Post by bunnybunny »

Does Amazon have free delivery if you spend over a certain amount?
Rosie's Food Lady

Post by Rosie's Food Lady »

Just to let you know I have ordered the Protexin Fibreplex off the Amazon wish list. I couldn't include a message so if you receive a random parcel it's for the shoe box appeal! Thanks, Margaret
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Rosie's Food Lady wrote:Just to let you know I have ordered the Protexin Fibreplex off the Amazon wish list. I couldn't include a message so if you receive a random parcel it's for the shoe box appeal! Thanks, Margaret
Thank you so much :D I've also received the other package ;) there was a message with that one. Thank you :ymhug:
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

bunnybunny wrote:Does Amazon have free delivery if you spend over a certain amount?
I believe it's £10 but thats from Amazon direct.
RabbitResidenceCat

Post by RabbitResidenceCat »

This sounds fab!
Volunteer at The Rabbit Residence. Bunny mum to Bob & Pat.
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

RabbitResidenceCat wrote:This sounds fab!
Thanks we hope all the bunnies and piggies will be pleased with their toys and treats etc this Christmas :D
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Rosie's Food Lady wrote:Just to let you know I have ordered the Protexin Fibreplex off the Amazon wish list. I couldn't include a message so if you receive a random parcel it's for the shoe box appeal! Thanks, Margaret
I received the Fibreplex today thank you so much Margaret :) :)
Becky

Post by Becky »

This is fantastic, so glad it is happening again this year, our parcel last year was amazing :)
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Becky wrote:This is fantastic, so glad it is happening again this year, our parcel last year was amazing :)
Hope this years will be good too :)

Here's a photo of the items received so far not bad considering it's only just started :) Thank you for these fab donations :ymhug: