Christmas fundraiser 2014

Beepee

Re: Christmas fundraiser 2014

Post by Beepee »

Thank you to everybody from The Ark Animal Rescue for our share in the Christmas Fundraiser. You've raised a fantastic amount and we're just so grateful. Because we're struggling financially at the moment, part of the money has gone into our vet account and part to buy more treats and toys to ensure our rabbits have a good Christmas and there's money there for any emergency treatment. Perfect! :ymparty:

I'm having real difficulty uploading some pictures so will get them put on your FB page instead.
Southampton Rescue

Post by Southampton Rescue »

Oh wow!! Thank you all so very much. We can't thank you all enough for your support. Teddy is due his 16th dental (this year) tomorrow at a total cost of £936.00. The money will be sent to our vets.

Bless you all. Xxx
Becky

Post by Becky »

A huge thank you from RSPCA Walsall. We have received our donation :x One of our bunnies, Wish, is due to be spayed tomorrow and we also have a few bunnies in for vaccinations tomorrow too, this will cover all those costs and we will also have enough to get another 2/3 bunnies neutered :x
Mrs. Bunnykins

Post by Mrs. Bunnykins »

Hello rescues, sanctuaries and PaP.........I am already putting things aside for the next auction by PaP . Knowing that the money raised goes to help the little furry friends fills my heart with joy. After Christmas, I get given quite a few unwanted presents.....all of which will be used for PaP. :-bd
kermit

Post by kermit »

It makes me feel all happy when the rescues reply and let us know how the money will help :) This really is why the PaP team do the work.

We would however be nothing without our fantastic members who donate pennies and goods for auction. Thanks xx
My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today.
Camp Nibble

Post by Camp Nibble »

We've received our pennies here too :D

Thank you all so much, such an amazing amount!! ^:)^

We can get 5 rabbits neutered with this, just wonderful!!

Have an amazing Christmas everyone, thank you so much all of you for your hard work and kindness xxx
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Agree with Kermit it's great when the Rescues post to let us know what they will be using the PaP donations for :D :D

Thank you so much to everyone that has donated this year :D :D
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
RabbitResidenceCat

Post by RabbitResidenceCat »

This is amazing! A massive thank you from all at Rabbit Residence :D :D :D :ymhug:
Volunteer at The Rabbit Residence. Bunny mum to Bob & Pat.
elaine

Post by elaine »

we have now received our donation at Tameside rabbit and guinea pig rescue which is really appreciated as the rescue is really struggling with funds this will help towards our vet bills for more neuters

I am going to make more time to be on the forum this next yr all I can say is I will be glad when 2014 have gone

Thanks to Everyone

Elaine
chloaster

Post by chloaster »

Thank you so much from all the buns at Fat Fluffs. As you may be aware we have recently moved so the Christmas gift from all your hard work will be used towards the bunnies new accommodation. Thank you so much for all your hard work and generosity. Have a great Christmas.xx

:ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: