Christmas fundraiser 2014

Hunnybunny2007

Re: Christmas fundraiser 2014

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

It's great to hear from all our rescues - thank you for telling us how the money will be used :)
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

From Alice....

Our grateful thanks from Windwhistle Warren for the incredible Christmas gift.

As always, any monies we receive goes towards our ever increasing vet bills. Last months was £1,800

Our last biggie has been trying to sort out 54 rabbits in a garden in Gloucester. With the help of ARC and The Blue Cross, they are down to 24 rabbits now. But, the situation there was chilling to say the least.

More and more rabbits are coming in sick and needing extra vet help.

We rescued two rabbits and six guinea pigs from the hutches above. They had been living in that squalor for 2 years. A guinea pig sanctuary took on two very sad little pigs for us, one died in his foster home, but, he was warm and pain free.

This is Daphne, one of the two rabbits. She needed a dental, and we have now discovered she has coccidiosis. Your special Christmas gift is going towards Daphne's treatment. She has suffered so much, but, is safe now, and will not be let down anymore.

Thank you xx

Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
Apache

Post by Apache »

Thank you for the update - the situation in Gloucester sounds horrific!
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

We have received some donations after 21.12.14 which was the closing date for the Christmas fundraiser - this will be carried over to our next big fundraiser that is normally in June :)

Carried forward £43.11
Antigone

Post by Antigone »

Hello all :-h

On behalf of Celia from Kirkby Pet Welfare, I would like to thank Pledge a Pound for your generous donation which will got towards vet bills. :)
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

I'm sure all those who have supported the Christmas fundraiser will be happy to see that the Pledge a pound Rescues appreciate their donations, and pleased to know how the money will help :)

sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
WSAR

Post by WSAR »

On Behalf of WSAR and all the bunnies thank you so much for the extremely large donation at Christmas this really was a massive help to help us pay of vet bills and stock up on bedding and hay.

This is one of our bonded groups.

www.wellsmallanimalrescue.co.uk A small rescue with a big heart.
honeybunny

Post by honeybunny »

I am feeling very ashamed as realised I did not post a thank you on here for our donation :ymblushing:

Please be asssured it was very much appreciated and went towards treatment of one very poorly guinea pig we had in who sadly later had to be pts and to vacs 3 of our new arrivals. Your hard work really makes a difference and huge apologies for not posting on here as thought I had