Dodgers "Nice bucket challenge"

Hunnybunny2007

Dodgers "Nice bucket challenge"

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Dodger has heard about the ice bucket challenge, but he really didn't like the idea of being cold, so he thought it would be nice to have a bucket full of his favourite things :))

He really enjoyed doing the challenge, (eating is his favourite pastime) and he has paid some of his pocket money to Pledge a Pound to help lots of rescue rabbits :)

Dodger is asking all the bunnies out there to take up his challenge and donate £1 to pledgeapound@hotmail.co.uk for the nice bucket challenge, please ask your hoomins to fill a bucket with treats so you can join in the fun :) Don't forget to add your photo or video to the thread :)

All proceeds will go to our Christmas fundraiser :)

Apache

Re: Dodgers "Nice bucket challenge"

Post by Apache »

That's a brilliant idea - I'm sure Alfred would enjoy taking part in that :-)
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Great video Dodger- I'll send a £1 :)
Look forward to seeing Alfred's pics Apache. :)

I see on Pledge a Pound facebook that bunlover is going to do the NIce bucket challenge with her buns too. :)
sue :)

(Here's a sign if you want one Apache? Just add Alfred's name to the top :) Just click on it to copy or save- easy to do your own though :) )
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
Orange

Post by Orange »

Deleted
Last edited by Orange on 23 Sep 2019 19:48, edited 1 time in total.
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Orange wrote:Great challenge Dodger. Loved the video. :)

And there was no shrieking or screaming, so a definite improvement on many bucket challenges! :))
Lots of munching, and my hubby commenting on the auctioneer on Bargain Hunt :ymblushing:
susie bun

Post by susie bun »

Spenser: I will do this! I will send Mummy out to buy lots of extra nice noms to fill my bucket. I have a nice orange bucket. Usually it just has hay in it.
Spenser is pondering a new signature...
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

susie bun wrote:Spenser: I will do this! I will send Mummy out to buy lots of extra nice noms to fill my bucket. I have a nice orange bucket. Usually it just has hay in it.
:-bd Well done Spenser :)
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Hunnybunny2007 wrote:
susie bun wrote:Spenser: I will do this! I will send Mummy out to buy lots of extra nice noms to fill my bucket. I have a nice orange bucket. Usually it just has hay in it.
:-bd Well done Spenser :)
Good on you Spenser- look forward to seeeing pics. :) Coco has done one with bunlover which I'm sure will be on here soon. :)
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
bunlover

Post by bunlover »

Iv uploaded Cocos to the facebook pap page but its raising ages to upload the trios ones and Im waiting for photobucket who say it can take 24hrs for it to show on my uploads to be able to share via here so hopefully tommo* as I'm not v tech savvy!
bunlover

Post by bunlover »

Can someone remind me the PayPal address please to send to my PayPal on the normal computer has it saved but on mobile app I have to input it and I don't want to type wrong thing!