Please send in pledges DAISY's climb of Mount Kilimanjaro

sdf76

Please send in pledges DAISY's climb of Mount Kilimanjaro

Post by sdf76 »

........... :-o ............ Daisy has some really exciting news!!!!!!! :ymparty:

One of our members Lee, known on here as Loog, has kindly offered to take Daisy on a Sponsored climb of Mount Kilimanjaro with him 28th Jan 2015 to 10th Feb 2015 ! :-o :D

Image Image

Daisy asks please can you help her to raise funds for Pledge a Pound by sponsoring her (any amount) to reach the top of Mount Kilimanjaro with Lee ? :) Daisy says she has a good head for heights and she will keep you up to date with her training :)

.Please Pledge your sponsored amount for Daisy on this thread-
(no need to pay until after Daisy reaches the top at the end of the climb in Feb 2015 :) .)

Not only will Daisy be doing the sponsored climb but she will also be the Team Mascot :D and also be going on African safari with Lee and his family after the climb :) Wow! :) There will be some amazing photos!!! :D

and here are the details of the expedition on which Daisy will do her sponsored climb of Mount Kilimanjaro with Lee.

http://www.capula.co.uk/news---media/20 ... ilimanjaro

Lee is climbing with a team from his workplace Capula who are raising funds for Midlands Air Ambulance, but Lee is also allowed to fundraise for a good cause of his own personal choice too and he has chosen to take Daisy to raise funds for Pledge a Pound. :) Daisy says "Thank You Lee!"- and that she is very excited. :)

sue :)

ps (If you would also like to help Lee raise funds for Midlands Air Ambulance, there is a competition whereby his team stands to win funds for them- just follow this link and vote for him
:) http://www.mountainwarehouse.com/charit ... e1779.aspx
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
Apache

Re: DAISY-sponsored climb of Mount Kilimanjaro!

Post by Apache »

Wow - that's amazing, and well done Lee for going for this :-)

I will definitely sponsor for PaP :-)
Loog

Post by Loog »

Apache wrote:Wow - that's amazing, and well done Lee for going for this :-)

Our pleasure.......Daisy, we're going to have such a lovely time climbing this mountain (Bouncer is going to be soooo jealous I'm spending time with another bunny) . Its going to be tough but I'm sure you'll be a very brave bunny throughout the journey.

We'll have some practice walks along the way to help you get into shape and prepare you for the big journey ahead. I hope that you can come along to some of these as we may need your help in navigating.

To start the ball rolling I'll sponsor you £30 :)

I hope you're as exited about this trip as I am :ymdaydream:
RIP little Buttons, taken long before your time was due, always in our hearts and never forgotten :(

RIP Bouncer the great, you brought so much joy to our family and kept us hoomans 'in check' :(
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Loog wrote:

Our pleasure.......Daisy, we're going to have such a lovely time climbing this mountain (Bouncer is going to be soooo jealous I'm spending time with another bunny) . Its going to be tough but I'm sure you'll be a very brave bunny throughout the journey.

We'll have some practice walks along the way to help you get into shape and prepare you for the big journey ahead. I hope that you can come along to some of these as we may need your help in navigating.

To start the ball rolling I'll sponsor you £30 :)

I hope you're as exited about this trip as I am :ymdaydream:
Thank you very much Lee, this is so kind of you :)
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Thank you Julia :)
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

This is so exciting :D I'll sponser you Daisy :)
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
bunnymadlisa

Post by bunnymadlisa »

WOW Thats fab news! we will give it a mention in our article we are doing in Bunny Mad maagzine and hopefully get you a few sponsors!
Please visit my online shop selling bunny themed gifts, cards and Bunny Mad magazine! http://www.bunnycreations.co.uk
kermit

Post by kermit »

bunnymadlisa wrote:WOW Thats fab news! we will give it a mention in our article we are doing in Bunny Mad maagzine and hopefully get you a few sponsors!
That is fabulous! :)
My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today.
bunlover

Post by bunlover »

If I definatly don't need to pay till the climb is done (and that means I'm back at work earning!) I will sponsor her 5 pounds. Its a scary climb I bet good luck lee and team!
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

bunlover wrote:If I definatly don't need to pay till the climb is done (and that means I'm back at work earning!) I will sponsor her 5 pounds. Its a scary climb I bet good luck lee and team!

We wouldn't want payment until she's completed her climb :)