Clothes for Sale for Pledge a Pound

kermit

Clothes for Sale for Pledge a Pound

Post by kermit »

I have some clothes for sale with all proceeds going to Pledge a Pound. We have had an idea to start an Emergency fund within Pledge a Pound where the rescues can get some extra funding help when they take in a large rescue or an individual with extra vet care needs. We are still finalising the details of the Emergency fund but we need some money in the pot so that we have some available from the start, so this is what any money made here will go towards (I will start a thread with all the details of the Emergency fund at the start of July)

Cream coloured skull scarf. £3 total (£1.24 [postage £1.76 to Pledge a Pound)
Great Condition, been used once.

I love NY T-Shirt, would fit a size 6-8. £3 total (£1.24 [postage £1.76 to Pledge a Pound)
Brand new, with tags (Note that you can see your bra through this as the top is quite fine)

SOLD - White word detail Black T-Shirt. Long length. Size 10, but would fit a size 12. Quite a loose fit. £3 total (£1.24 [postage £1.76 to Pledge a Pound) - SOLD
Brand new, with tags

White Peplum Top by New Look. Size 12. Sequin & bauble detail with zig zag stitch pattern. £5 total (£2.80 postage £2.20 to Pledge a Pound)
Brand new but no tags. (Note that you can see your bra a bit through this)

Blue Vest, Fine Knit detail. Size 12. £3 total (£1.24 [postage £1.76 to Pledge a Pound)
Brand new but no tags (Note that you can see your bra through this as the top is a see through pattern)

Red Stripe T-Shirt. Size 16 on label but more like a tight size 14. £3 total (£1.24 [postage £1.76 to Pledge a Pound)
Brand new, with tags

SOLD - Bird detail vest shirt Faded Brown. Size 10/12. £3 total (£1.24 postage £1.76 to Pledge a Pound) - SOLD
Been worn a couple of times and labels cut off as they irritated the neck

SOLD - Bird detail vest shirt Black. Size 10/12. £3 total (£1.24 [postage £1.76 to Pledge a Pound) - SOLD
Brand new but no tags

Lazy Lady Beetle detail Hoody. Pale Blue. Size 16 but a small 16 or 14 really. £5 total (£2.80 postage £2.20 to Pledge a Pound)
Been worn a few times, in good condition. Slight nicks to the hoody pull paintwork, see pic.

Black real Leather Blazer by Topshop. Much better looking than pic, but Leather is hard to Photograph! Size 8. £7 total (£2.80 postage £4.20 to Pledge a Pound)
Been worn a few times but still in good condition.

Cord Tunic dress by Fransa in size Large, which would fit a size 14. Dark Grey in colour. £6 total (£2.80 postage £3.20 to Pledge a Pound)

SOLD - Purple Floral tunic dress by FatFace. Size 16 on label but would be a tight fit 16. More like a size 14. £6 total (£2.80 postage £3.20 to Pledge a Pound) - SOLD

SOLD - Grey Floral tunic dress by Seasalt. Size 16 on label but would be a tight fit 16. More like a size 14. £6 total (£2.80 postage £3.20 to Pledge a Pound) - SOLD

Black coloured detail front dress. Hard to see in pic, but dress is straight across at the front and the cut out detail is at the back. Size 10 from ASOS. £6 total (£2.80 postage £3.20 to Pledge a Pound)
Brand new with Tags.

Black vest dress. Hard to see in pic, but dress has pocket detail at the sides and cut out detail at the back. Size 12 from ASOS, small 12, would fit a 10. £6 total (£2.80 postage £3.20 to Pledge a Pound)
Been worn once.

SOLD - Peacock detail Maxi Dress by Little Mistress. Size 12, but would fut a size 14 as stretch detail on back. £10 total (£2.80 postage £7.20 to Pledge a Pound) - SOLD
Brand new but no Tags

White with Brown Stripe Mens shirt by Next. Size 17 collar. 44inch chest. £7 total (£2.80 postage £4.20 to Pledge a Pound)
Brand new but no Tags
My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today.
Apache

Re: Clothes for Sale for Pledge a Pound

Post by Apache »

Can I please have the black t shirt with the white wording please?
kermit

Post by kermit »

Apache wrote:Can I please have the black t shirt with the white wording please?
Yip, you sure can :) Will pm you x
kermit

Post by kermit »

All of the clothes purchased were posted off yesterday so should be with you by tomorrow

Thanks again