Summer Pledge a Pound - May/June

bunnymadlisa

Re: Summer Pledge a Pound - May/June

Post by bunnymadlisa »

On behalf of The Ark and the bunnies thank to you so so much! Every penny helps and we are thrilled to recieve this donation this morning! PAP has helped us so much and we appreciate it from the bottom of our hearts :D
Please visit my online shop selling bunny themed gifts, cards and Bunny Mad magazine! http://www.bunnycreations.co.uk
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Furry_Friends wrote:This is absolutely amazing! THANK YOU and WELL DONE to all involved.

From us and the bunnies at Furry Friends, we are very grateful xx

The money will go towards Pandora's spay and vaccination;

She looks pleased :)
Oh my what a gorgeous girl :x :x
Beepee

Post by Beepee »

The Ark has just received their Summer Fundraiser donation this morning and we can't thank you enough for all the help you give us and special thanks go to the wonderful people who donate. Thought you might like to see the two new rabbits it will be heling. Thumper and Flopsy arrived at the Ark on Friday 27th June, having been vaccinated by a local fundraiser and the Pap donation will now cover their neutering ops booked for next week.
Thumper is the black boy and Flopsy is a grey and white girl.[

Thank you everybody. We couldn't do all we do without your help.
Attachments
flopsy1.JPG
flopsy1.JPG (43.48 KiB) Viewed 783 times
thumper2.JPG
thumper2.JPG (44.66 KiB) Viewed 783 times
kermit

Post by kermit »

Thanks to everyone who has updated :) I love reading about how all the donations help out x
My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today.
rabbitapril

Post by rabbitapril »

Great amount to the fantastic rescues, and it's nice to read a response from such very busy people.
Southampton Rescue

Post by Southampton Rescue »

Just wanted to say a very big thank you to everyone at Pledge A Pound. Our new suppliers have just arrived. We have a few £ left over so will purchase some lovely fresh carrot & apple hay for them all.

Thank you all so very much. Xx

will try and minimise picture and the try to upload again.
chloaster

Post by chloaster »

Thank you so much from the bunnies at Fat Fluffs for such an amazing donation! We will be putting the money towards the running costs of the family of 26 that have recently come in. All are doing great; having lost 4 of the 20 newborns the remaining 16 are doing really well and now out and about causing all sorts of trouble with their big brothers and sisters! :)
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Here is the photo from Southampton Rabbit Rescue of the medication they were able to buy for their bunnies with the PaP donation :) Thank you for the photo Sue and sorry you had problems uploading it.

Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
elaine

Post by elaine »

Thank you to everyone who has donated towards the rescue receiving the £117 which is going to help so much as we have just taken in 20 rabbits that are going to need vet care and quite a bit of treatment I cannot thank you enough for this all the rabbits and guineas at Tameside
Camp Nibble

Post by Camp Nibble »

Thank you so much for our wonderful donation :D

This week we have taken in 10 baby bunnies found abandoned on a hot day in a cardboard box without their parents :(
They are all doing very considering how lucky they are to have been found alive. The photo below is the little boy babies. This donation will be a fantastic help towards the £500 it will cost us to eventually neuter and vaccinate all 10 of these little cuties. THANK YOU xxx