Pledge a Pound March 2014

honeybunny

Re: Pledge a Pound March 2014

Post by honeybunny »

my comment wasn't to get at any particular rescue...I too was guilty of not being active with PAP..(although always acknowledge any funds with a thank you) ..hence why I've tried to make an effort recently :ymblushing:
But the team have raised so much for rescues yet many of these rescues are never..or VERY rarely seen on here or the FB pages. I think that is sad and no real excuse as people from these rescues fond time to be active elsewhere and a 2 minute read and post once a week isn't too much to ask
As said I too was guilty of this but trying to make an effort..would be nice to see all the others say Hello now and then too :)
and before I'm jumped on lets all be honest..how many of the rescues have/do post on here or the Fb pages? so just would like to see those who support us get a bit back :D
bunnymadlisa

Post by bunnymadlisa »

I would like to personally say a huge thank you to sue and everyone involved in PAP :ymapplause: what they do is incredible and I am sorry for not posting on behalf of The ark as much as I'd like but I have promised to make a little more time to support Sue this year as without her we wouldn't be able to change the lives of so many deserving rabbits!
Please visit my online shop selling bunny themed gifts, cards and Bunny Mad magazine! http://www.bunnycreations.co.uk
bb mommy

Post by bb mommy »

On behalf of the 150 residents at Hopper Haven I'd like to say a very big thank you after we were drawn to receive £75 in March's PAP.
We, as usual, are working at full capacity, and have had a large influx of new residents in The first three months of the year, with many of the New Guinea pigs showing early signs of pregnancy, so the patter of tiny feet is also on the way!
We're really sorry that we don't post much on here, and need a nudge from Sue occasionally when we have been selected. Our day starts at 7am and finishes around 9 pm so we rarely have the luxury of time to sit at the PC unless it's to update the huge medicine log. Out website and Facebook page suffer similarly and is something we are sorely aware of, but I promise to try and get updates on here more.
I contribute to PaP and fully support the fabulous work by Sue and the team.
Thank you for supporting us at Hopper Haven :)

Hopper Haven Sanctuary www.hopperhaven.org.uk
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Thank you bb mommy for the update on Hopper Haven :) :)
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr