Apple twigs for sale - SOLD OUT

Foofy

Re: Apple twigs for sale

Post by Foofy »

susie bun wrote:Spenser's sticks arrived today, thank you. He had been in a bad this morning, and was greatly stimulated and cheered up by the arrival of his sticks. He is onto a second stick already, but I will not let him have too many all at once.
Does he eat them all up or just strip the bark off? Mine tend to do a combination of both :)
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
kermit

Post by kermit »

Well Herbie & Hollie are munching through some twigs as I type.

I have to peel the bark off a wee Incisorless Herbie canny deal with a big twig. He loves them when they have been stripped into small manageable strips.
My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today.
susie bun

Post by susie bun »

Foofy wrote:
susie bun wrote:Spenser's sticks arrived today, thank you. He had been in a bad this morning, and was greatly stimulated and cheered up by the arrival of his sticks. He is onto a second stick already, but I will not let him have too many all at once.
Does he eat them all up or just strip the bark off? Mine tend to do a combination of both :)
He does a mixture of both. He hasn't had sticks for a while so I think he had forgotten what to do with them, but when I next looked in his room (about 20 minutes later) there was not much left of the first stick! :-bd
Spenser is pondering a new signature...
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Pleased to hear Herbie, Hollie and Spenser are enjoying the apple twigs :)

There are still some available if anyone else would like to buy some?
All funds received from the sale of twigs will be going to the 'Buy a Bunch' fundraiser so we can get some supermarket vouchers for our Rescue to buy fresh veg, herbs etc for their bunnies.
rabbitresidenceamy

Post by rabbitresidenceamy »

Hi,

I have sent £12 to you through paypal for 2 bunches of apple twigs, postage and a bit extra.

Amy :)
susie bun

Post by susie bun »

Spenser is enjoying his twigs very much. He still has quite a few left, but thought I should check if I should buy more while theyare still available?
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

rabbitresidenceamy wrote:Hi,

I have sent £12 to you through paypal for 2 bunches of apple twigs, postage and a bit extra.

Thank you Amy :) please could you send me your address by private message to send the twigs too?
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

susie bun wrote:Spenser is enjoying his twigs very much. He still has quite a few left, but thought I should check if I should buy more while theyare still available?
I do still have quite a few left Susibun if you want another bundle? I should be getting quite a few more sacks soon I hope. :)
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

rabbitresidenceamy wrote:Hi,

I sent off the 2 bags of twigs to you today Amy thank you :) :)
susie bun

Post by susie bun »

Spenser would like another bundle. I will send a cheque tomorrow.

He is so funny with his sticks. Sometimes he strips a whole twig bare without stopping. If he doesn't finish it in one go, he lies on top of as if he thinks some other bunny will come along and chomp it while he is resting!