Apple twigs for sale - SOLD OUT

Foofy

Apple twigs for sale - SOLD OUT

Post by Foofy »

I have a supply of apple twigs for sale. They will be £2.00 per bundle with all of the £2 going towards the Buy a Bunch Fundraiser, here's the link so you can see what 'Buy a Bunch' is all about http://www.pledgeapound.net/forum/viewt ... f=5&t=4243

The twigs are all freshly pruned in the last couple of weeks. There is no leaves, it's just twigs as no leaves on the trees at the moment.

The twigs will be just under 1kg in weight, to qualify for £2.80 2nd class postage cost. So the total cost will be £4.80 each. Payment can be made by Paypal to pledgeapound@hotmail.co.uk please send as a gift to friends & family so no fees are deducted, with a message attached to say your donation is for 'apple twigs'. Payment can also be made by bank transfer or cheque please send me a PM for further details on these payment methods. Of course if you would like to donate more than £2.00 per bundle you are quite welcome ;) :))

The twigs will be sent out in plastic mailing sacks, with a few air holes to avoid them sweating. They will be sent out once I have confirmation of your payment.
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
kermit

Re: Apple twigs for sale

Post by kermit »

Yes please, I would like some :)
Will sort payment when I get home tonight x
My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today.
susie bun

Post by susie bun »

Can I pay by cheque? I still don't have paypal sorted. :ymblushing:
Spenser is pondering a new signature...
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

kermit wrote:Yes please, I would like some :)
Will sort payment when I get home tonight x
Thank you :)
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

susie bun wrote:Can I pay by cheque? I still don't have paypal sorted. :ymblushing:
yes Susie bun cheque is fine :) do you have the address to send it to? (same address as usual) I will ask Hunnybunny2007 to let me know when she has received your payment so I can post out the twigs to you. Once you've sent the payment could you send me your address by PM? Thank you :)
susie bun

Post by susie bun »

Foofy wrote:
susie bun wrote:Can I pay by cheque? I still don't have paypal sorted. :ymblushing:
yes Susie bun cheque is fine :) do you have the address to send it to? (same address as usual) I will ask Hunnybunny2007 to let me know when she has received your payment so I can post out the twigs to you. Once you've sent the payment could you send me your address by PM? Thank you :)
Thank you. :-bd
kermit

Post by kermit »

Payment sent :)
My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today.
susie bun

Post by susie bun »

Posted cheque today. :)
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

susie bun wrote:Posted cheque today. :)
It's arrived safely :) Thank you Susan and Spenser :)
susie bun

Post by susie bun »

Spenser's sticks arrived today, thank you. He had been in a bad this morning, and was greatly stimulated and cheered up by the arrival of his sticks. He is onto a second stick already, but I will not let him have too many all at once.