Buy a Bunch fundraiser is back

Foofy

Buy a Bunch fundraiser is back

Post by Foofy »

Some of you may remember last year we had a fundraiser called 'Buy a Bunch' well it's back :)

The idea is we collect funds in blocks of £20.00 once we have £20.00 of donations we donate a supermarket gift card to one of our Rescues to enable them to buy bunches of herbs, carrots, greens and veg for the bunnies and guinea pigs at their Rescue. The chosen Rescue gets to decide which supermarket voucher they want.

We can accept donations of any amount for this fundraiser it's entirely up to you. Donations can be sent in via Paypal to
pledgeapound@hotmail.co.uk please send as a gift/friends or family so no fees are deducted. Please also send a message with your donation to say it's for 'Buy a Bunch Fundraiser' donations can also be sent in via bank transfer, or by cheque, if you wish to donate by either of these means please could you PM me for details.
If you do decide to donate for this fundraiser please could you also reply to this thread once you have donated, obviously you don't need to say how much, i.e. Sent a donation by Paypal today for Buy a Bunch.

Once we reach £20 all our Rescues names will be put into a pot and a winner pulled out, hopefully I will be able to take a video of this to post here too :) if we raise enough money for several rescues to receive a gift card, as the Rescues get picked and receive their voucher they will be taken out of the next draw as we want as it wouldn't be fair for 1 Rescue to receive 2 giftcards and others to receive none.
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr