Christmas PaP 2013

Halfpenny

Re: Christmas PaP 2013

Post by Halfpenny »

Wow, you guys are amazing!
What an incredible amount, especially when you have also raised money throughout the year to donate to a couple of rescues each month.
We would like to thank those who do all the slogging to keep this going, who run the fundraisers , who donate to the fundraisers and who donate a pound a month. It's not only a great help with the money, but is nice to know our work is appreciated and recognised.
A huge thank you from Halfpenny Farm.

Incy, our 6 year old guinea pig boy is in tomorrow for tests to find out why he is losing weight, we don't think it's dental but it needs to be checked, blood tests and scans/ x-rays may well be needed, so this month will hep towards the bill.
Many thanks from all the Halfpenny animals. :ymapplause:
susie bun

Post by susie bun »

What a great total, and thanks also for the rescues for taking the time to post on this thread.
Spenser is pondering a new signature...
Vicki_at_RRR

Post by Vicki_at_RRR »

Hi Sue and everyone at Pledge a Pound

Thanks so so much for the wonderful Christmas package and donation! Both safely received. We really the hard work of everyone involved in fundraising to help bunnies and piggies in need.

Thanks and Merry Christmas!
Vicki,
on behalf of the bunnies at the Rabbit Residence Rescue
bunnymadlisa

Post by bunnymadlisa »

:-bd A huge thank you to Sue and all that have helped make pledge a pound an incredible fundraisier. On behalf of The Ark rescue we would like to say what a huge difference pap makes to us and helps give the rabbits in their care the best possible start in life by helping to pay for vaccanations and neutering... and some well deserved treats when possible!

My dear little Lulu would like to say a special thank you as her and her litter mates where taken in by the Ark which put a strain on finances! we were lucky enough to adopt Lulu who now has a new friend and she is a special little bunny. The extra funds the Ark get know allows them to take in more bunnies that they could have managed before to everybunny is happy!

thank you Pledge A Pound :x
Please visit my online shop selling bunny themed gifts, cards and Bunny Mad magazine! http://www.bunnycreations.co.uk
Mrs. Bunnykins

Post by Mrs. Bunnykins »

A truly fantastic grand total! Well done everyone concerned.

Windwhistle Warren have received their parcel and I was lucky enough to open it on Sunday 15th December. :D

Alice's eyes lit up when she saw the contents. :-o :-o Needless to say, she was amazed and so grateful to PaP. :-bd
So on behalf on Alice and everyone involved in helping to run the rescue.....

THANK YOU SO MUCH. PaP.
elaine

Post by elaine »

I would like to say a massive thankyou to everyone who donates to the pap and the parcels, we are extrememly grateful this will help neuter and vac more rabbits,
From all the bunnies and guineas have a lovely Christmas from Tameside Rabbits
Buddies Bunny Rescue

Post by Buddies Bunny Rescue »

Buddies Bunny Rescue have recieved thier donation and thier parcel, thank yous so much! everybun at buddies is very greatfull :)
bb mommy

Post by bb mommy »

Wow! What a fantastic achievement.

On behalf of all of the littlefeet at Hopper Haven "Thank You" to all of the PaP supporters, but particularly to Sue and the team for all their hard work which makes this all possible.

Thank you all so much......and Merry Christmas 2013!

Caroline :ymhug: :ymhug:

Hopper Haven Sanctuary www.hopperhaven.org.uk
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

I've received this from Bunny Burrows :)

"JUST TO SAY A HUGE THANKYOU FOR THE FABULOUS BOX OF GOODIES I HAVE SENT PHOTOS OF THE GOODIES THAT WERE IN THE BOX GREAT THANK YOU MUCH APPRECIATED. ALSO THANKS FOR THE CHEQUE SO PLEASED WITH SUCH A SUBSTANTIAL DONATION. THE PHOTOS AND DETAILS ARE GOING ON CHARLOTTES DIARY ON THE WEBSITE. I APOLOGISE FOR ONE OF THE DOGS GETTING IN ON THE PHOTO BUT I AM SURE SHE WAS TRYING TO SHOW HER APPRECIATION FOR. YOU HELPING HER FURRY FRIENDS. HER NAME IS HETTY AND SHE WITH MY OTHER KING CHARLES HANNAH ARE SPECIAL RESCUE DOGS THAT ARE FANTASTIC WITH THE RABBITS AND GUINEA PIGS HERE AT BUNNY BURROWS. THANKS ONCE AGAIN AND PLEASE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. VERY ENJOYABLE CHRISTMAS AND A PEACEFUL NEW YEAR. GWEN BUNNY BURROWS"

Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Aww that's nice to read the email from Bunny Burrows Gwen's dog looks very comfy :)
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr