Clothes for sale for Pledge a Pound

kermit

Clothes for sale for Pledge a Pound

Post by kermit »

I have the following items for sale with all money going direct to Pledge a Pound. I am happy to combine postage costs on all items where possible. Feel free to ask any questions. Let me know if you would like any further pics x

Size 12 Black & Gold Sequin Lipsy Dress. Brand new, with tags, cost £70 new. Plain at the back with a zip. SOLD JO JENKINSON

Size 34L Mens checked trouser from Next. Been worn once.
£4 to PaP plus £2.60 postage

Principles @ Debenhams dress in black mesh & cream/white. Size 10, but I had it taken out ever so slightly as it was too small for me, shown in pic. Too small for me now and I am a 12. This is lined and has a satin feel & mesh type underskirt. Has a waist ribbon. Originally also had removable straps but I can't find them, so would be strapless unless you had straps to add. Sits just above the knee and I am 5ft 7".
£4 to PaP plus £2.60 postage

Teatro Khaki dress with flower & sequin detail. Size 14. Would say large 12 small 14. Been worn once and in really fab condition. Sits about calf length on me and I am 5ft 7". Lined with small mesh addition at the bottom. Removable straps included.
£8 to PaP plus £2.60 postage.

V-Neck short kaftan style top by Next in a size 16. Fab condition - SOLD HALFPENNY

V-Neck short kaftan style top by Monsoon in a size 16. Fab condition - SOLD HALFPENNY

Flower Vest top by Asda. Size 16. Brand new with tags. SOLD SUZIBUNBUN

Yellow top brand new with tags from Next, with customised bunny detail. Size 16, but would say small 16 large 14. SOLD SUZIBUNBUN

Coca-Cola t-shirt by Asda, brand new with Tags. Size 16. SOLD SUZIBUNBUN

Ladies white & blue stripe shirt by Crew Clothing. Size 16 - SOLD HALFPENNY
My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today.