Fleece beds

Hunnybunny2007

Re: Fleece beds

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

bunnybunny wrote:I have just heard from Maskot's mummy and he is now sitting proudly on his bunny rug!!!
I was told "its the best present ever!!!!".
Thanks so much Sue, for getting it made and posted out quickly, its has gone down a real treat!!! :ymhug:
xxxGeri

You are welcome Geri :) I'm so glad she liked it, it didn't take long to get there :)
susie bun

Post by susie bun »

I am already pondering which fabric to choose for a new fleece bed in honour of His Lordship's Gotcha Day later in the year. :ymblushing:
Spenser is pondering a new signature...
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

susie bun wrote:I am already pondering which fabric to choose for a new fleece bed in honour of His Lordship's Gotcha Day later in the year. :ymblushing:
Spenser is a very lucky boy :)
Halfpenny

Post by Halfpenny »

Can I order 5 snugglepad covers please, not worried about colours.
:-)
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Halfpenny wrote:Can I order 5 snugglepad covers please, not worried about colours.

Thank you Louise -I'll get them sorted as soon as possible :)
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Halfpenny wrote:Can I order 5 snugglepad covers please, not worried about colours.
Hope these are okay :)

Rosie's Food Lady

Post by Rosie's Food Lady »

I've just seen these on the auction page so I'm hoping that means they are still available?! If so can I please have two in the hearts on pink background, one with a cerise backing and one with a pale pink backing?
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Rosie's Food Lady wrote:I've just seen these on the auction page so I'm hoping that means they are still available?! If so can I please have two in the hearts on pink background, one with a cerise backing and one with a pale pink backing?
Yes - they are still available and I do have some already made - but they all have cerise backs, I've not any light pink at the moment, but if you can wait I can buy some :)

Rosie's Food Lady

Oh that's brilliant - madam will be pleased! Pale pink is not a problem, I'll take two with the cerise backs please. Will send the paypal payment now. Thanks. Margaret
Rosie's Food Lady

Fleece beds arrived today and they are amazing! Madam has already given her seal of approval - it hadn't been down 5 minutes before she was stretched out across it looking very pleased. :D (I only paid for two but you sent me three so I have sent a paypal payment for the third one). Thanks again, Margaret