Book Stall - STILL OPEN

Foofy

Book Stall - STILL OPEN

Post by Foofy »

Our Summer Fete book stall is now open :)

Here is Bertie the Bookworm Bunny :) very kindly donated to keep an eye on the book stall by Blackberry :)

Most of the books are second hand, a few are new - These are the paerbacks at the top of the list. They are all 50 pence each plus postage, the postage price will be £2.60 2nd class small parcel, if you wish to purchase more than 1 book I should be able to post up to 3 books for the £2.60 P&P cost. If you would like to purchase a book please reply to this thread and let me know which book/s you would like, if it's more than 1 I will weigh and check sizes to make sure how much postage it will be. More books, CD's and DVD's just added :) As some of these books, DVD's, and CD's are being donated by different people depending on which books you wish to purchase some of the postage costs may be able to be combined :)
Payment by Paypal is preferred, the paypal for Pledge a Pound is pledgeapound@hotmail.co.uk please can you ensure your payment is sent as a gift/for friends & family so Paypal do NOTdeduct any fees. If you are unable to pay by Paypal, cheques or bank transfers can also be arranged please pm me for details of these. As these items are being donated by different people we would like the postage payments to be sent direct to the donater and the donation for payment of the item to be sent to Pledge a Pound, please PM me for details.

The photos I have used are from the internet and not the actual pictures of the books, all the 2nd hand books are in a good or very good condition.

Dee Williams - Sally of Sefton Grove - paperback - £0.50 P&P £2.60

William Woodruff - The Road to Nab End - paperback £0.50 P&P £2.60

Dee Williams - Lights out till Dawn - paperback £0.50 P&P £2.60

Dee Williams - Hopes and Dreams - paperback £0.50 P&P £2.60

Dee Williams - Forgive and Forget - paperback £0.50 P&P £2.60

Russell Watson - Finding My Voice My Story - paperback £0.50 P&P £2.60 SOLDImage

Anne Robinson - Memoirs of an Unfit Mother - paperback £0.50 P&P £2.60 SOLDImage

Wendy Robertson - Under a Brighter Sky - Hardback £0.50 P&P £2.60

Carol Rivers - Lizzie of Langley Street - paperback £0.50 P&P £2.60

Carol Rivers - Lily of Love Lane - paperback £0.50 P&P £2.60

Lynda Page - In for a Penny - Hardback £0.50 P&P £2.60

Gilda O'Neill - Our Street - paperback £0.50 P&P £2.60

Jacky Newcomb - An Angel by my side - paperback £0.50 P&P £2.60 SOLDImage

Annie Murray - All the days of our lives - paperback £0.50 P&P £2.60

Maureen Lee - Nothing Lasts Forever - Hardback £0.50 P&P £2.60 - please note the picture on the book I have for sale differs to the picture shown sorry!

Meg Hutchinson - A Sister's Tears - paperback £0.50 P&P £2.60

Lilian Harry - Moonlight & Lovesongs - paperback £0.50 P&P £2.60 - please note the picture on the book I have for sale differs to the picture shown sorry!

Rosie Harris - Sunshine & Showers - paperback £0.50 P&P £2.60

Kim Edwards - The Lake of Dreams - paperback £0.50 P&P £2.60 SOLDImage

Linda Caine & Robin Royston - Out of the Dark - paperback £0.50 P&P £2.60 SOLDImage

Maggie Craig -When the Lights Come on Again - paperback £0.50 P&P £2.60 please note the picture on the book I have for sale differs to the picture shown sorry!

Rita Bradshaw - Gilding the Lily - Hardback £0.50 P&P £2.60

Annie Bennett - Walking Back to Happiness - paperback £0.50 P&P £2.60

Sally Beauman - Danger Zones - paperback £0.50 P&P £2.60

Anne Baker - Like Father Like Daughter - paperback £0.50 P&P £2.60 please note the picture on the book I have for sale differs to the picture shown sorry!

Anne Baker - A Glimpse of the Mersey - paperback £0.50 P&P £2.60

Belly Dance DVDs - SOLD£2.00 each, plus 90- pence postage each or if you'd like to buy the whole set they will be £5.00 plus £2.60 postage

SOLD Beginners - £2.00 plus 90- pence postage

SOLD Advanced - £2.00 plus 90- pence postage

SOLD Intermediates - £2.00 plus 90- pence postage

SOLD Belly Dancing - £2.00 plus 90- pence postage
Image[/quote]

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Dirt-Motley ... 0060989156
The Dirt - Motley Crue: Confessions of the World's Most Notorious Rock Band (Paperback) Price £1.00 £2.60 P&P or £4 for 2 or 3 books with My Hermes, Read once, great condition

http://www.amazon.co.uk/World-According ... 1844546176
The World According to Garry Bushell (Hardback) Price £1.00 £2.60 P&P or £4 for 2 or 3 books with My Hermes, Read once, great condition

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steve-Me-Craig- ... 1847371027
Steve & Me (Steve Irwin) (Hardback) Price £1.00 £2.60 P&P or £4 for 2 or 3 books with My Hermes, Read once, great condition

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Here-Comes-Trou ... 0713997019
Here Comes Trouble: Stories From My Life by Michael Moore (Hardback) - Price £1.00 £2.60 P&P or £4 for 2 or 3 books with My Hermes, Read once, great condition. Note that this has wear to outer paper cover.

Exploring The British Isles. Land Of Moors And Dales [Hardcover] Brand New large size book £1.00 plus £4.00 postage (large album size book) Image

Yesterday's Britain: The Illustrated Story of How We Lived, Worked and Played in this Century (History) [Hardcover] Brand New large size book £1.00 plus £4.00 postage (large album size book)

INVENTIONS THAT CHANGED THE WORLD. [Hardcover] Brand New large size book £1.00 plus £4.00 postage (large album size book)

Foods That Harm, Foods That Heal: An A-Z Guide to Safe and Healthy Eating (Readers Digest) [Hardcover] Brand New large size book £1.00 plus £4.00 postage (large album size book)

Got a few more books.....then some more too when I picture them when I get home x. All these are £1 each, £2.60 postage for 1 or £4 postage for 3. All are brand new never been read and are either 4 or 3 books in one.

SELECT EDITIONS, MEDUSA, THE ELEPHANT WHISPERER, SKELETON HILL, GRACE Brand new book £1.00 plus £2.60 postage each HardcoverImage

Of Love and Life: The Marrying Game. Long Division. Checking Out. [Paperback] Brand new book £1.00 plus £2.60 postage each

The Distant Echo / Trojan Odyssey / The Lady and the Unicorn / Blood is the Sky [Hardcover]

The Watchman, Whispering Wind, Tell No One, Summer Light [Hardcover] Brand new book £1.00 plus £2.60 postage each

THE DREAM CATHER; OLIVIA'S LUCK; REDEMPTION BLUES [Paperback] Brand new book £1.00 plus £2.60 postage each

Pompeii - Shutter Island - The Runner - The Cruellest Miles [Hardcover] Brand new book £1.00 plus £2.60 postage each
Image[/quote]
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
Blackberry

Re: Summer Fete Book Stall Now Open

Post by Blackberry »

Ooh, some fab books here :-bd
Apache

Post by Apache »

Can I have the Russell Watson, Ann Robinson and Jacky Newcome books please?
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Apache wrote:Can I have the Russell Watson, Ann Robinson and Jacky Newcome books please?
You sure can Apache, I will check this evening to see if they will all fit in together for the £2.60 postage for you.
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Apache wrote:Can I have the Russell Watson, Ann Robinson and Jacky Newcome books please?
Apache just weighed the books I should just be able to fit them all in a small 2nd class parcel for £2.60 :) will send you a PM with the payment details thank you :)
Apache

Post by Apache »

Thanks Foofy, just sent payment :-)
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Apache wrote:Thanks Foofy, just sent payment :-)
Payment received - thank you :)
JPP

Post by JPP »

If they're still available I'd like the belly dancing DVD's. Can I pay for them with my normal June Pap via a bank transfer? Let me know about the postage.

Thank you.

JPP
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

JPP wrote:If they're still available I'd like the belly dancing DVD's. Can I pay for them with my normal June Pap via a bank transfer? Let me know about the postage.

Thank you.

JPP
JPP thank you very much yes the Belly Dancing DVD's are still available :) Yes a bank transfer will be fine for the payment, if you want the whole set it will be £5.00 for the DVD's and £2.60 for the postage, I will ask Hunnybunny2007 to post here when she has received the payment and pass the postage money onto Blackberry so she can post them off to you :) Thanks
JPP

Post by JPP »

Hi,

Yes I'd like them all please. I'll sort out the payment tonight and do a covering email.

Thank you.

JPP