Design your own Pirate Bunny! Pledge a Pound Fund Raiser

Blackberry

Design your own Pirate Bunny! Pledge a Pound Fund Raiser

Post by Blackberry »

This is a chance to have your own bunny drawn as a Pirate Bunny, and help raise funds for Pledge a Pound at the same time!
The Pirate Bunnies are a new range of bunnies from Dandelions Gallery. When I showed the first batch of these on Facebook people immediately started asking for ones that looked like their own bunnies. Here we have 'Jessica Robbit' who is a custom drawn bunny:

So I will design you your own Pirate Bunny* to your specifications, and a donation from each one will go to Pledge a Pound.

Post a pic on this thread or PM me a photo of the bunny you want to be turned into a Pirate Bunny, and let me know what style of clothes / colouring of clothes you would like. You can choose your own Pirate Bunny name (if you are purchasing a badge, keyring etc this would be added to these items).

Each Pirate Bunny will cost £5.00 and will be drawn on A5 120gsm paper, using Promarker pens. They will be posted out in waterproof envelopes with cardboard as stiffening, with each drawing inside its own cellophane wrapper. 2 Pirate Bunnies will be £9.00 (£5.00 to PaP), 3 for £12.00 (£7.50 to PaP).

£2.50 from each Pirate Bunny will be donated to Pledge a Pound, the other £2.50 will be for covering material costs, postage and packing.

PAYMENT DETAILS – please read carefully.
Paypal address: pledgeapound@hotmail.co.uk
Please send your payment ‘gifted’ so that Pledge a Pound doesn’t have to pay Paypal charges.
Put ‘Pirate Bunny’ in the title box, and add your Username and name and address for posting to the message box.

You can also purchase your Pirate Bunny as a 45mm badge, fridge magnet, plain backed keyring or mirror backed keyring. Postage is free if purchased with the drawing, or 90 pence if purchased separately.
Badge / fridge magnet £1.50 (50 pence to PaP)
Plain backed keyring £2.50 (50 pence to PaP)
Mirror backed keyring £3.50 (50 pence to PaP)

* Copyright of all Pirate Bunny designs remains with Dandelion’s Gallery. These pictures are for personal use only, not to be used for reproduction in any way except for personal use. No profit for personal gain is to be made from them. Some designs may be included in the Pirate Bunny range available from Dandelion’s Gallery.
Apache

Re: Design your own Pirate Bunny! Pledge a Pound Fund Raiser

Post by Apache »

Fab! They're so good, I will def be ordering one, just need to decide what clothing would suit Lord Alfred :D
hurricanhoney

Post by hurricanhoney »

Just sent over money. Can I have one like Jessica Rabbit but with a pink stripy top.

[URL=http://s192.photobucket.com/user/hurric ... 5.jpg.html]Image[/URL
Blackberry

Post by Blackberry »

One Jessica Robbit style bunny in pink stripey jumper on its way :D
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

hurricanhoney wrote:Just sent over money. Can I have one like Jessica Rabbit but with a pink stripy top.

[URL=http://s192.photobucket.com/user/hurric ... 5.jpg.html]Image[/URL
Payment received - thank you :)