BUY A BUNCH FUNDRAISER UPDATE MAY 2013

Foofy

BUY A BUNCH FUNDRAISER UPDATE MAY 2013

Post by Foofy »

As some of you may know we have had the 'Buy a Bunch' fundraiser running since last year. Basically the idea of the fundraiser is to raise funds in blocks of £20.00 to enable us to buy a supermarket gift voucher to send to our rescues so they can buy bunches of carrots, herbs, greens, treats etc for the rabbits at their rescue/sanctuary. Each time we hit £20.00 another rescue gets a gift voucher :)

So far the following rescues have already received their £20 vouchers:-

Furry Friends -
The Rabbit Residence
The Ark Rabbit Rescue
Hopper Haven

I am also in process of buying 2 more vouchers for RSPCA Walsall and Southampton Rabbit Rescue

If you would like to donate to this fundraiser please reply to this thread or send me a PM. A big thank to everyone who has donated so far :)

I am also selling bundles of apple twigs with the proceeds going to this fundraiser :)
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
susie bun

Re: BUY A BUNCH FUNDRAISER UPDATE MAY 2013

Post by susie bun »

Spenser will send a £3 donation to this ongoing good cause. I will soon be wanting to buy more sticks for him.
Spenser is pondering a new signature...
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

susie bun wrote:Spenser will send a £3 donation to this ongoing good cause. I will soon be wanting to buy more sticks for him.
Thank you very much Spenser :x
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

susie bun wrote:Spenser will send a £3 donation to this ongoing good cause. I will soon be wanting to buy more sticks for him.
Thank you Susan, enjoy your treats Spenser :)
Becky

Post by Becky »

Just wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone who has donated to this fundraiser :) We have been lucky enough to be chosen to get a voucher, as soon as it arrives i will hop along to the shops for our beautiful bunnies, who i'm sure will post photos when they get the laptop for 5 minutes ;) Thanks again xx
Becky

Post by Becky »

We have recieved the voucher and have been and treated the bunnies/piggies to lots of yummy veggies, not sure how to add photos on here (will come back and investigate later!) but i've added a photo to the PaP facebook page. Thanks so much guys xx
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Thank you Becky for letting us know you've received the voucher for RSPCA Walsall and thank you for posting the photos over on our Facebook Group :) hope the bunnies & piggies enjoy their greens :)

This fundraiser is still running so if anyone would like to contribute let me know or you can pay to the Pledge a Pound paypal which is:-

pleadgeapound@hotmail.co.uk please send as a gift if possible and include a message to let us know your donation is for the 'Buy a Bunch' fundraiser :)