May Pledge a Pound 2013

Hunnybunny2007

Re: May Pledge a Pound 2013

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

I'll announce the final total tomorrow to coincide with the start of our June Fete :)
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Thank you to everyone that donated to help our first big fundraiser of the year so successful :)

Our grand total is

£1764.74

So our 25 rescues and sanctuaries will receive £70 each the remaining £14.74 will be carried over to our next big auction.

The total was made up as follows :)

£74.75 carried over from Christmas shareout
£91.03 carried over from payments received late in December after the shareout
£105.00 from Wilford Rabbit Refuge, they have kindly donated their share of the December payout back to PaP as they have had to close their doors:(
£412.65 From all the miscellaneous sales and mini auctions including the Easter Photo Competition
£24.66 For signatures designed by Bunnymadlisa
£182.27 Auction 1
£289.94 Auction 2
£370.30 April donations
£174.60 May donations to date
£7.73 Name the ballet buns
£22.81 Craft auction (some payments still outstanding, these will be carried over)
£9.00 Name the white rabbits

The winner of the bunny will be announced tomorrow :)
Antigone

Post by Antigone »

Excellent news! :ymapplause:
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

That's great news for all our Rescues that money will come in really useful to them all I am certain :)
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Payment transfers now being made, all cheques will be posted tomorrow :)
rngpwelfare

Post by rngpwelfare »

Thank you so much to all of you, the money sent to us will be going to my vets in the morning to pay off some of the bill from neutering the 32 babies that where born here last year from the dumped ones.
It's been a very stressful time looking after them through the winter, getting them through their neuters and now trying to find people to help do their homechecks for me.

So thank you for all your help in raising this money and taking some of the pressure of me. :)

Your all stars :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: (*) (*) (*)

On another note if there is anyone in the Derbyshire area that can help with a homecheck for one of the baby sows, please please get in touch. :)
Halfpenny

Post by Halfpenny »

Just received the donation, thank you so much.
This week I have Molly in for an examination because she has stopped using her back right leg, she is already in renal failure ( suspect E. cunniculi, so treating for it too) and Runt is losing weight and looking a bit scruffy so he is in for blood tests and a dental check, this month we have 3 spays, that means all rabbits will be neutered and finally they are all due the booster so we have 21 to buy.
As you can imagine, the money will be very gratefully put in towards the vet bill.
You are all wonderful! :D
Captain Helen

Post by Captain Helen »

Just received the donation for Acomb Rabbit Rescue and I'm blown away! Thank you to everyone who supports PAP and donates, it makes such a huge difference. This donation will go towards the bills for Thumper, who arrived with a broken front tooth that needed to be removed and blocked tear ducts that needed flushing, and Dylan who arrived with a severe earmite infestation and needed his ears cleaned out under GA and a course of mite treatment. Thank you so much from me and the buns xx
Becky

Post by Becky »

I've recieved the donation for RSPCA Walsall, thank you so much! Thank you to everyone who supports, donates and spends so much time to help so many rescues :) We do have a very poorly little bunny in at present, Zebedee. He went to see an exotics vet yesterday so your donation would have helped towards his bill, he will need ongoing care and potentially need both eyes removing at a later date. I really can't thank you guys enough :) xxx
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

It's great to hear from rescues how the money is used to help the rabbits in their care :) Thankyou :)
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny