Apple twigs for sale - proceeds to Buy a Bunch SOLD OUT

Foofy

Apple twigs for sale - proceeds to Buy a Bunch SOLD OUT

Post by Foofy »

I still have quite a lot of apple twigs left so am going to start selling some. The price will be £2.00 per large bundle, plus postage cost of £3.99, the postage cost is to send by Collect Plus courier as this is actually quite a bit cheaper than sending by Royal Mail (who have just put their packet and parcel prices up by a lot). The bundle you receive will be between 1-2kg (has to be less than 2kg for this postage cost) and will be sent out in a plastic mailing sack.

So total price per parcel will be £5.99 all of the £2.00 will be going towards our 'Buy a Bunch' fundraiser, to enable us to buy some more £20 supermarket vouchers for some more of our Rescues so they can buy bunches of herbs, carrots, greens and treats for their rabbits. So far we have raised enough funds for 4 of our rescues to each receive a £20 supermarket gift voucher and these have already been sent out :) the winners so far are Furry Friends, The Rabbit Residence, The Ark and Hopper Haven.

If you would like to buy a bundle of apple twigs please can you post a reply to this thread to say you'd like some and then send me your address by PM. Thank you.

Payment by Paypal is preferred to pledgeapound@hotmail.co.uk and don't forget to send the payment as a gift so no fees will be deducted, please can you also include a message to say the payment is for the Buy a Bunch apple twigs. Payment can also be made by cheque or bank transfer please PM me for the details of these payment methods.
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
kermit

Re: Apple twigs for sale - proceeds to 'Buy a Bunch' fundrai

Post by kermit »

Can you send by collect plus to a local shop? Much easier for me as I am never home for pick up....and also 50p cheaper :)

You can send up to 10kg this way.....not saying that I want 10kg, but could work out better for people that wanna buy a couple of bunches and post all in one?
My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today.
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

kermit wrote:Can you send by collect plus to a local shop? Much easier for me as I am never home for pick up....and also 50p cheaper :)

You can send up to 10kg this way.....not saying that I want 10kg, but could work out better for people that wanna buy a couple of bunches and post all in one?
Yes I don't see any reason why I can't do this, how do you find out when the parcel has arrived at your local shop then? So if anyone would like some apple twigs delivered by Collect PLus to their local shop instead of their house this should be OK :)
kermit

Post by kermit »

Foofy wrote: Yes I don't see any reason why I can't do this, how do you find out when the parcel has arrived at your local shop then? So if anyone would like some apple twigs delivered by Collect PLus to their local shop instead of their house this should be OK :)
When you book the delivery online you put in the recipients mobile number, then they get a text when the parcel is there. Or you can check on your collect plus account and track the parcel then pm the person when the parcel is there.

So will that be the whole amount to PaP paypal or will the postage go to your paypal?
K x
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Kermit, I've asked Hunnybunny2007 how she would like the postage money to work as soon as I know I'll let you know :)
kermit

Post by kermit »

Foofy wrote:Kermit, I've asked Hunnybunny2007 how she would like the postage money to work as soon as I know I'll let you know :)
No worries, will check back x
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Foofy wrote:Kermit, I've asked Hunnybunny2007 how she would like the postage money to work as soon as I know I'll let you know :)
Postage can come direct to you Foofy if that's okay with everyone :)
kermit

Post by kermit »

Hunnybunny2007 wrote:
Fine with me, can you let me know your paypal details please Foofy?
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

kermit wrote:
Hunnybunny2007 wrote:
Fine with me, can you let me know your paypal details please Foofy?
Sent you my Paypal via PM Kermit :)
susie bun

Post by susie bun »

Do you still have any sticks for sale? I would like to buy an bundle for Spenser.
Spenser is pondering a new signature...