Crochet bunnies

*Red*

Re: Crochet bunnies

Post by *Red* »

Hunnybunny2007 wrote:
*Red* wrote:Hello, I'll have the little lemon bunny if she's still available please! x
She's still available :) Forgot to say welcome to PaP's forum, I'm glad you found us :)
Okies, well who should I transfer money to?

And thank you, seems like a very friendly forum! :)
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Thank you :) We are a friendly mad about rabbits bunch of people =)) Although Sara is itching to try the padlocks :-ss

You can paypal to pledgeapound@hotmail.co.uk if that's okay please :)
bunnybunny

Post by bunnybunny »

Hi Sue
Can I have the Peach bunny, talk about adorable!!! :x Will you post overseas if I pay extra postage costs?
Thanks! (I'm also tempted with the little boy bunner as well, please stop making such cutie pies).
xxxGeri / bunnybunny
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

bunnybunny wrote:Hi Sue
Can I have the Peach bunny, talk about adorable!!! :x Will you post overseas if I pay extra postage costs?
Thanks! (I'm also tempted with the little boy bunner as well, please stop making such cutie pies).
xxxGeri / bunnybunny
Hi Geri,

Of course I'll post to you - it's always a pleasure :) would you like me to find out the cost of one or both ;)
bunnybunny

Post by bunnybunny »

I need both :)) I can't resist them!!!!
Thanks so much!!!!
xxx
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

I'll find out the postage and get back to you, could you pm me your address please Geri :)
bunnybunny

Post by bunnybunny »

Just sent you my posting address Sue. Just paid for the two bunnies and had a stab in the dark with the postage cost :D with this storm coming and the power maybe being down for a few days just wanted ensure I had made some kind of payment!
Many thanks!!!
xxx Geri
*Red*

Post by *Red* »

Hunnybunny2007 wrote:Thank you :) We are a friendly mad about rabbits bunch of people =)) Although Sara is itching to try the padlocks :-ss

You can paypal to pledgeapound@hotmail.co.uk if that's okay please :)

Hiya, I've just sent funds over to you - I'm sorry I didn't do this last week! x
bunnybunny

Post by bunnybunny »

ADORABLE!!! Sue my two bunnies arrived and I love them :x :x :x Thank you so much. ´Bunnies were wrapped up so lovely and thank you for the Christmas card!!! So sorry I missed the PaP weekend but was away over in the UK. You are so clever making these bunnies.
xxxGeri
*Red*

Post by *Red* »

Sue, I got my bunny yesterday and she's gorgeous!!! :x Thank you so much! :ymhug: