Post by Foofy »

The 2 wordsearches are now closed.

The winner is SDF76 well done :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
susie bun

Re: Wordsearches - Just for fun - NOW CLOSED

Post by susie bun »

Congratulations SDF76. :-bd

I have made up a wordsearch for my Brownies tonight. Haven't done one for them for ages - last time I managed to put a rude word in by mistake. :-o
Spenser is pondering a new signature...
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

susie bun wrote:Congratulations SDF76. :-bd

I have made up a wordsearch for my Brownies tonight. Haven't done one for them for ages - last time I managed to put a rude word in by mistake. :-o
tsk tsk :)) - I'll bet they all found that one too.

Thankyou :) Although I won't have bunnies here for a some months while we build the aviary, Coco happens to be coming to see me just for the day tomorrow so I will put Pap rescue names in his bowl and he can chose one (Dodger style)for the apple sticks prize to be sent to, as I do have apple trees here. i will let you know who he chooses tomorrow :)
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Congratulations SDF76 :)
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Thank you very much to SDF76 who has very kindly agreed to donate her prize of a bundle of apple twigs to one of the PaP rescues THANK YOU :)
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Clearly neither Coco nor I are cut out for doing a prize draw! :)) makes me appreciate Dodger even more now!! :)

As Coco is only down for the day to graze he wouldn't come in, so I finally took the draw out to him with some of his favourite leaves on the names.
When he knocked the first name out I went to pick it up and nearly got bitten!!(he's partially sighted) Then I had to distract him to pick it up and put it in my pocket which was lucky as the wind then blew them everywhere and he didn't know where they all were and came running after me!!.
I went out and picked the other names up afterwards and put them in the box for an indoor photo.
Anyway the name Coco knocked out of the box was....BUNNY HOPS :) So please could the apple twigs prize be sent to them. :)

unfortunately the name on the paper will not photograph no matter what I do :)) - but it was Bunny Hops. :)
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny