Pledge a Pound March 2013

Foofy

Re: Pledge a Pound March 2013

Post by Foofy »

That is truly amazing raising enough for 6 rescues :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

and we still have another 6 days till the end of the month, thank you so much everyone for making this a record breaking month and even better that it's our 3rd birthday this month :)
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
rabbitapril

Post by rabbitapril »

I didnt realise I had not donated this month, how time flies :-\ So I have sent a fiver, hope you get over the £500 :D
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

What a fantastic achievement, we've raised enough money to give 6 rescues/sanctuaries a donation of £75 each :ymparty:

Our final total was £497.72 plus £19.82 carried over from February gives us the grand total of

£517.54

The remaining £67.54 will be carried over to our Special fundraiser which is planned for May (more information will follow in April) :)

Dodger has been very busy on this Easter Sunday and picked the 6 lucky winners :)

This is Dodger being very well behaved and reserved, he managed to get the Basil out and eat it without disturbing the tickets :ymblushing:

Take two, Dodger being Dodger :))

Congratulations to the winners

Acomb Rabbit Rescue
Buddies Bunny Rescue
Bunny Hops
Kirkby Pet Welfare
Southampton Rescue
The Ark

Maizey is the winner of this months prize of a PaP calendar and car stickers :)

Thank you to everyone that supported Pledge a Pound this month and made our 3rd anniversary so special :ymhug:
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

That's excellent news that 6 rescues will get £75 this month :) Well done everyone :)
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Sue at Southampton Rabbit Rescue says a big THANK YOU to everyone for their donation this month. She will be using the £75 donation to pay off a chunk of their current vets bill as they currently have Whisky, Daisy, Misty, Lilly, Smudge, Buttons, Poppy & Chester on antibiotic injections and 2 other bunnies off colour :( so the donation will come in very useful :)
rngpwelfare

Post by rngpwelfare »

Well done to every one who raised such a wonderful amount for this month and congratulations to the 6 rescues who have benefited.

Happy Easter :D :D
susie bun

Post by susie bun »

The videos aren't playing for me, but well done to Dodger for performing his important task yet again. :x
Spenser is pondering a new signature...
rabbitapril

Post by rabbitapril »

Love the video of Dodger carefull eating the basil, then I laughed when he dug in the bowl to get what looked like pellets. Think he was fed up of irritating bits a paper in his food :))
bunnymadlisa

Post by bunnymadlisa »

Wow! Thank you so much on behalf of the ark bunnies! We have just started vaccinating and neutering so this will come in very handy! It really does mean the world to us!!
Please visit my online shop selling bunny themed gifts, cards and Bunny Mad magazine! http://www.bunnycreations.co.uk
Buddies Bunny Rescue

Post by Buddies Bunny Rescue »

Just caught up with this, the bunnies at Buddies thank you sooo much! I will let Nat know tomorrow when im over at the rescue :D