Gulliver's Travels 2013 Bookings Thread!

sdf76

Re: Gulliver's Travels 2013 Bookings Thread!

Post by sdf76 »

bumping this up for you jodiecoxap to make sure Blackberry see your post.
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
jodiecoxap

Post by jodiecoxap »

Thanks sue. :-) less than 2 weeks now! :-bd
Orange

Post by Orange »

I was wondering if Gulliver was free next week? A bit short notice but if he was free from about the 10th to 21st July he could go Stateside again **==
kermit

Post by kermit »

Orange wrote:I was wondering if Gulliver was free next week? A bit short notice but if he was free from about the 10th to 21st July he could go Stateside again **==
Oh man, how freaking lucky is Gulliver!!!!!!!!!
My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today.
jodiecoxap

Post by jodiecoxap »

Yup I can send him ob the weekend? If I send him 1st class he will be with you in time....
Is this ok blackberry?
Orange

Post by Orange »

jodiecoxap wrote:Yup I can send him ob the weekend? If I send him 1st class he will be with you in time....
Is this ok blackberry?
That would be great thank you. If that is Ok Blackberry for me to take Gulliver again? :)
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Orange wrote:
jodiecoxap wrote:Yup I can send him ob the weekend? If I send him 1st class he will be with you in time....
Is this ok blackberry?
That would be great thank you. If that is Ok Blackberry for me to take Gulliver again? :)
I'll get Sara to check his diary :)
Blackberry

Post by Blackberry »

I have lost 3 copies of his diary now :ymblushing: I think the other bunies are eating them as they are jealous of his travels :))

Yes Jodie, if you can send Mr G to Orange that would be fab, and I will trawl the threads again and re-write his diary yet again :)) I wouldn't mind, but for the 3rd attempt I actually used a proper hard back diary with a bright cover, so that it would be hard to lose......but if you saw my piles of paperwork you would understand how they disappear :))
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Blackberry wrote:I have lost 3 copies of his diary now :ymblushing: I think the other bunies are eating them as they are jealous of his travels :))

Yes Jodie, if you can send Mr G to Orange that would be fab, and I will trawl the threads again and re-write his diary yet again :)) I wouldn't mind, but for the 3rd attempt I actually used a proper hard back diary with a bright cover, so that it would be hard to lose......but if you saw my piles of paperwork you would understand how they disappear :))
I would check to see if LJ has got it, she might be trying to swap places with Mr G :) Can you imagine the chaos she could cause :-s
jodiecoxap

Post by jodiecoxap »

Thats fine, can some one pm me the address to send it to and then I will try to get mr g to the post office tomorrow instead of the weekend.
Am just sorting photos now so they should be up today or tommorrow.
Im just going to link to the album in photo bucket as there are soo many!!!