Gulliver's Travels 2013 Bookings Thread!

Orange

Re: Gulliver's Travels 2013 Bookings Thread!

Post by Orange »

bunniesgalore wrote:Instead of taking Gulliver to New York take me! Pleeease.
:)) :))
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Hopping binky has made a request on the old thread, to have Gulliver later this year to take him to Greece.
Just didn't want it to get missed. :)
sue :)

http://pledgeapound.net/forum/viewtopic ... &start=140
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
Orange

Post by Orange »

My dates for New York have been finalised and I am not going until May. I see on the other/old thread Gulliver was travelling with Kermit in May. Is this the Iceland trip??

I would love to have Mr. G again and take him to the top of the Empire State Building ( :-o ), but would rather see him whale watching with Kermit :D

I'm sure I will be heading back to Chicago later this year, so if he (and everyone else!) is not too bored with Chicago, he can go Stateside then **==

ETA: My New York dates are Thursday 9 May to Friday 17 May. :)
susie bun

Post by susie bun »

Gulliver is still safe and well in the Kingdom of Spenser. He is very welcome here, but please let me know where and when his next booking is so that I can ensure he arrives in time.

I will take some more photos for his thread over the weekend.
Spenser is pondering a new signature...
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

susie bun wrote:Gulliver is still safe and well in the Kingdom of Spenser. He is very welcome here, but please let me know where and when his next booking is so that I can ensure he arrives in time.

I think you should pm Blackberry as it says on the first page after he has been with susie bun...to arrive at his next destination by 2nd April.
( bunniesgalore said she can have him anytime)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
susie bun

Post by susie bun »

sdf76 wrote:
susie bun wrote:Gulliver is still safe and well in the Kingdom of Spenser. He is very welcome here, but please let me know where and when his next booking is so that I can ensure he arrives in time.

I think you should pm Blackberry as it says on the first page after he has been with susie bun...to arrive at his next destination by 2nd April.
( bunniesgalore said she can have him anytime)
Have done this.
Blackberry

Post by Blackberry »

OK, I'm being dim here - but I can't find the dates for Gulliver to go whale watching in any of the threads :ymblushing:

I'm re-doing his travelling box due to new sizes and prices for the Royal Mail (he is going to have to jettison some items as he has to stay under a certain size box to go as a small parcel) and I've got his diary here to update his bookings and check who will want him when......and I know I promised him for whale watching and can't find that specific post :ymblushing:

If anyone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it :D
susie bun

Post by susie bun »

Blackberry wrote:OK, I'm being dim here - but I can't find the dates for Gulliver to go whale watching in any of the threads :ymblushing:

I'm re-doing his travelling box due to new sizes and prices for the Royal Mail (he is going to have to jettison some items as he has to stay under a certain size box to go as a small parcel) and I've got his diary here to update his bookings and check who will want him when......and I know I promised him for whale watching and can't find that specific post :ymblushing:

If anyone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it :D
I think the whale-watching was to be with Kermit, so maybe PM her for confirmation?
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Please could I book Gulliver for the last week of May? The bank holiday week as we have the week off work to build my new rabbit hutches so thought Gulliver might like to help, although it might be more watching and posing for photos than Gulliver helping us :)) :))
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
Orange

Post by Orange »

Foofy wrote:Please could I book Gulliver for the last week of May? The bank holiday week as we have the week off work to build my new rabbit hutches so thought Gulliver might like to help, although it might be more watching and posing for photos than Gulliver helping us :)) :))
I'm sure Gulliver will be a massive help to you...just look at some of his cooking and office help experiences... :))