Gulliver's Travels 2013 Bookings Thread!

Blackberry

Re: Gulliver's Travels 2013 Bookings Thread!

Post by Blackberry »

Foofy wrote:
Orange wrote:So do we know where Gulliver is going on his next adventure? :) \:D/
I'm not sure is he with Blackberry at the moment?
I messaged you yesterday for your address cos he's coming to you to help with your hutches - he wants to arrive early so you can feed him up ready so that he's strong enough to help :D
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Blackberry wrote:
Foofy wrote:
Orange wrote:So do we know where Gulliver is going on his next adventure? :) \:D/
I'm not sure is he with Blackberry at the moment?
I messaged you yesterday for your address cos he's coming to you to help with your hutches - he wants to arrive early so you can feed him up ready so that he's strong enough to help :D
Just sent you a PM with my address, of course Gulliver is welcome to arrive early, yes he will have to get in shape he has a lot of work to do helping to build my new hutches and run and prepare everything, we have tree branches to chop down, a shrub to chop down, digging to do (he might be good at this :)) ), paving slabs to lay, he'll be glad to leave here for a rest :)) :))
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
HoppingBinky

Post by HoppingBinky »

Hi :) . I was just wondering if Gulliver would be free for the weekend and following week of the 23rd September to the 29th September at all. Were planning to go abroad either to Greece or Spain and wondered if he would like to join us? :D xx
Bunny mum to Lola, Noel,Thumper, Queenie, Lucky and Belle.[
Blackberry

Post by Blackberry »

HoppingBinky wrote:Hi :) . I was just wondering if Gulliver would be free for the weekend and following week of the 23rd September to the 29th September at all. Were planning to go abroad either to Greece or Spain and wondered if he would like to join us? :D xx
He would love to :D He says it beats British weather paws down :))
jodiecoxap

Post by jodiecoxap »

Hi,
I am new here, however have been on RU for a while and like your page on facebook, thankyou for the egg cosies and magnet by the way :) . I know you like gulliver to go to people that have been members on here for a while but I was wondering if gulliver is free from 24th June - 1st/2nd July? I would love to invite him to come and rock out with me at Glastonbury!
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Hi Jodie and welcome to the forum :)

I will ask Sara (Blackberry) to contact you about the available dates :)

I wonder if Gulliver has suitable attire for Glastonbury ;)
jodiecoxap

Post by jodiecoxap »

Thankyou :) he might need some wellies.....
If he gets to come along he can help me drink my pimms and come see the rolling stones with me (as my fiance Jay doesn't want to see them!) :-o
Blackberry

Post by Blackberry »

I'm just trying to remember where I put his diary :ymblushing:

And then I'll update the list of bookings :D
jodiecoxap

Post by jodiecoxap »

He is a very busy bunny! :D
jodiecoxap

Post by jodiecoxap »

Has gulliver managed to fine his diary yet? :) He has less than three weeks to decide if he would like to come and play in the mud with me! :))