Gulliver's Travels 2013 Bookings Thread!

sdf76

Re: Gulliver's Travels 2013 Bookings Thread!

Post by sdf76 »

Do check the end of the 2012 booking thread Blackberry as I think there were people asking to book Gulliver then for this year. :)
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Orange wrote:
Foofy wrote:Please could I book Gulliver for the last week of May? The bank holiday week as we have the week off work to build my new rabbit hutches so thought Gulliver might like to help, although it might be more watching and posing for photos than Gulliver helping us :)) :))
I'm sure Gulliver will be a massive help to you...just look at some of his cooking and office help experiences... :))
You have a point Orange =)) =)) =)) I think Gulliver likes having his photo taken more than working :)) I wonder if he has any scruffy outdoor type working clothes, I think not knowing Gulliver :)
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
Blackberry

Post by Blackberry »

Gulliver is busy sorting out his wardrobe - he is having to leave quite a lot of his stuff here with his family, as Royal Mail have upped parcel prices horrendously - we need to keep him to max 8cms depth to go as a small parcel (that means not too many puddings, Gulliver, or you will be too porky to fit through the slot :)) )

Am still trying to find the post with the whale watching dates :ymblushing: I'm sure I've looked through every thread about Mr G, and still cab't find the post with when he was wanted for whale watching :ymblushing:
Orange

Post by Orange »

Blackberry wrote: Am still trying to find the post with the whale watching dates :ymblushing: I'm sure I've looked through every thread about Mr G, and still cab't find the post with when he was wanted for whale watching :ymblushing:
http://pledgeapound.net/forum/viewtopic ... &start=130
Page 14 of the old bookings thread, third comment down I think, by Kermit.

If Kermit is no longer able to take Gulliver, he can always come and drink a few cocktails with me in New York that week :))

But obviously first option to Kermit (or anyone else that week, as I have been lucky enough to travel with the G Man a couple of times :) )
Blackberry

Post by Blackberry »

Thanks Orange :D

Have messaged Kermit to see if she still wants those dates, if not he can go boozing with you again :)) Foofy will have him last week of May for supervising hutch building, and then I'll get everyone else sorted out with their bookings :D
Orange

Post by Orange »

Blackberry wrote: Have messaged Kermit to see if she still wants those dates, if not he can go boozing with you again :)) Foofy will have him last week of May for supervising hutch building, and then I'll get everyone else sorted out with their bookings :D
Fantastic :D

I think the only other booking left over on the old thread was by HoppingBinky for the last week in September/first week in October for a Gulliver holiday to Greece. :) (I think Sue has put a link on this thread)
Blackberry

Post by Blackberry »

Orange wrote:
Blackberry wrote: Have messaged Kermit to see if she still wants those dates, if not he can go boozing with you again :)) Foofy will have him last week of May for supervising hutch building, and then I'll get everyone else sorted out with their bookings :D
Fantastic :D

I think the only other booking left over on the old thread was by HoppingBinky for the last week in September/first week in October for a Gulliver holiday to Greece. :) (I think Sue has put a link on this thread)
Yes, I have his week in Greece pencilled in :) He would be a very grumpy bunny if I hadn't got that booked in!
Orange

Post by Orange »

Blackberry wrote: Yes, I have his week in Greece pencilled in :) He would be a very grumpy bunny if I hadn't got that booked in!
:))
Orange

Post by Orange »

So do we know where Gulliver is going on his next adventure? :) \:D/
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Orange wrote:So do we know where Gulliver is going on his next adventure? :) \:D/
I'm not sure is he with Blackberry at the moment?
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr