Gulliver's Travels 2013 Bookings Thread!

Blackberry

Gulliver's Travels 2013 Bookings Thread!

Post by Blackberry »

Gulliver has finally started his bookings diary for 2013 - we had a bit of a battle of wills, because Mr G was adamant that he would only go to people who were going to take him on planes or boats as he's got rather fond of travelling abroad 8-|

However, I managed to persuade him that the UK still has lost of interesting places to see, so if you would like to host Gulliver please post on this thread :)

Full details about hosting Gulliver are on this thread: http://pledgeapound.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1566

Gulliver is happy to travel second class, just please ensure that a certificate of posting is obtained. You are welcome to send him recorded delivery, but this does cost an extra 95pence, and is not obligatory.

Bookings so far for 2013

Blackberry - early January
Orange - end of January / early February
Blackberry - (flying visit to pick up his luggage) mid February
SDF76 - approx 20th February - to arrive with Susiebun by 5th March
Susiebun - 5th March - extended stay so that he can participate in Brownie crafts on 25th March. To arrive at his next destination by 2nd April
sdf76

Re: Gulliver's Travels 2013 Bookings Thread!

Post by sdf76 »

If I have Gulliver by 21st Feb please that would be great :)
as I can then take him to an event with us. :)
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

have posted payment to Hunnybynny2007 today :)
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

If you would like to host Gulliver he's taking bookings now for visits from 2nd April.
Lots of places in the UK he hasn't seen yet, (or he's happy to go on holiday with you too). :)
Mrs. Bunnykins

Post by Mrs. Bunnykins »

Would Gulliver like to come and meet my gang and perhaps accompany me on my dog walks? Obviously he would be carried safely in my bag and not required to hop alongside larger furry animals......that might consider him as.......a plaything!!

He could get to meet some of the boarding bunnies and guineas too. :-bd :)
bunniesgalore

Post by bunniesgalore »

I'd love him to visit. We're in Lincolnshire. If Gulliver's a 'big smoke' kind of guy he may get bored with our slow pace of life-no nightclubs I'm afraid but I'm sure I can find something to occupy his time. Hoovering, dusting, weeding, cleaning windows...only joking! Anytime is great. Does he have a bit list of things like Lady Gaga does-only red jelly babies etc? Any dietary requirements/allergies? Will he arrive in a big limo? (Ha!).
Orange

Post by Orange »

I'd love to see Gulliver again. I am just being too greedy??

We are likely to be going to New York in April, so he could go from the Big Smoke to the Big Apple! :D
bunniesgalore

Post by bunniesgalore »

Instead of taking Gulliver to New York take me! Pleeease.
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

bunniesgalore wrote:I'd love him to visit. We're in Lincolnshire. If Gulliver's a 'big smoke' kind of guy he may get bored with our slow pace of life-no nightclubs I'm afraid but I'm sure I can find something to occupy his time. Hoovering, dusting, weeding, cleaning windows...only joking! Anytime is great. Does he have a bit list of things like Lady Gaga does-only red jelly babies etc? Any dietary requirements/allergies? Will he arrive in a big limo? (Ha!).
Gulliver loves to travel whether in the UK or abroad, and he's happy to adopt the lifestyle/hobbies/occupation/food of whoever he stays with :)
(his home is with Blackberry :) )

He comes in his travel case with clothes and a passport. You add the date and place of his visit to his passport when he stays with you. :)

He does like having lots of photos taken ;)

It didn't cost much... £3.50 second class with (free) proof of posting, for me to post him to the next host. :)

I'm sure he will enjoy a visit to you and Mrs Bunnykins. :)

(I know he enjoys his trips with Orange :) )

I have had SO much fun with Gulliver :) and I'm sure you will have too. :)
bunniesgalore

Post by bunniesgalore »

Hope he can visit sometime. I love seeing his adventures so would be part of it.