Gulliver's Travels 2013 Bookings Thread!

Hunnybunny2007

Re: Gulliver's Travels 2013 Bookings Thread!

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

jodiecoxap wrote:Thats fine, can some one pm me the address to send it to and then I will try to get mr g to the post office tomorrow instead of the weekend.
Am just sorting photos now so they should be up today or tommorrow.
Im just going to link to the album in photo bucket as there are soo many!!!
I've sent you the address :)
Orange

Post by Orange »

Hunnybunny2007 wrote:
jodiecoxap wrote:Thats fine, can some one pm me the address to send it to and then I will try to get mr g to the post office tomorrow instead of the weekend.
Am just sorting photos now so they should be up today or tommorrow.
Im just going to link to the album in photo bucket as there are soo many!!!
I've sent you the address :)
Thank you :D
HoppingBinky

Post by HoppingBinky »

Just getting some early summer bargains, does Gulliver need anything like sunglasses shorts etc? Suncream is supplied as is food, fresh water etc. :-)
Bunny mum to Lola, Noel,Thumper, Queenie, Lucky and Belle.[
Blackberry

Post by Blackberry »

HoppingBinky wrote:Just getting some early summer bargains, does Gulliver need anything like sunglasses shorts etc? Suncream is supplied as is food, fresh water etc. :-)
His bum is a funny shape for shorts :))

He has a sun hat, and if it's warm he's happy to romp around naked :D
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

I know this is going to sound a bit weird but can I book Gulliver for 3 weeks in September next year? We are in the process of booking our hols for 2014 we're off to California travelling around for 3 weeks so he would get to vist lots of places in California including LA, San Fransisco, Lake Tahoe, Death Valley, Yesemite, Mammoth, Santa Barbara and more and he would get to visit Nevada state to as the place we are staying at Lake Tahoe is over the county line in Nevada :)

I have got the dates all sorted out if you need them? I do hope he will be able to come with us, I loved taking him to Florida last year :)
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Foofy wrote:I know this is going to sound a bit weird but can I book Gulliver for 3 weeks in September next year? We are in the process of booking our hols for 2014 we're off to California travelling around for 3 weeks so he would get to vist lots of places in California including LA, San Fransisco, Lake Tahoe, Death Valley, Yesemite, Mammoth, Santa Barbara and more and he would get to visit Nevada state to as the place we are staying at Lake Tahoe is over the county line in Nevada :)

I have got the dates all sorted out if you need them? I do hope he will be able to come with us, I loved taking him to Florida last year :)
That sounds fabulous :) - if Gulliver can't go I could wear a bobtail and ears and come in his place? ;) :)
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

sdf76 wrote: That sounds fabulous :) - if Gulliver can't go I could wear a bobtail and ears and come in his place? ;) :)
sue :)
OK if you you can fit in my hand luggage :)) :))
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr