Buy a Bunch Fundraising Auction - NOW CLOSED

Foofy

Re: Buy a Bunch Fundraising Auction

Post by Foofy »

Just a gently bump for this auction for the beautiful knitted bunny & accessories :)
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
Foofy

Re: Buy a Bunch Fundraising Auction

Post by Foofy »

Will be keeping this auction open for about another week, so just bumping this up :) still time to bid and receive the bunny in time for Easter she will make a lovely Easter present for someone :)
Foofy

Re: Buy a Bunch Fundraising Auction - NOW CLOSED

Post by Foofy »

Auction is now closed. Congratulations to Bunnybunny who is the lucky winner of the knitted bunny & her accessories. I hope to be able to send off another £20 supermarket gift card very soon to another one of our rescues so they can buy a few bunches of carrots, herbs, greens, treats etc for their rescue rabbits.
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Foofy wrote:Auction is now closed. Congratulations to Bunnybunny who is the lucky winner of the knitted bunny & her accessories. I hope to be able to send off another £20 supermarket gift card very soon to another one of our rescues so they can buy a few bunches of carrots, herbs, greens, treats etc for their rescue rabbits.
Congratulations Bunnybunny, and thank you for your payment, I'll get her packed and sent to you on Monday :)
bunnybunny

Post by bunnybunny »

This little bunny is adorable!!!! THANK YOU!!!
Have sent you a PM HunnyBunny2007 but I think your inbox is full??? Also sent Foofy a PM to apologise about taking so long to respond, but that is also sitting in my outbox, is it me :-\ something wrong with the outbox???
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

bunnybunny wrote:This little bunny is adorable!!!! THANK YOU!!!
Have sent you a PM HunnyBunny2007 but I think your inbox is full??? Also sent Foofy a PM to apologise about taking so long to respond, but that is also sitting in my outbox, is it me :-\ something wrong with the outbox???
I received your message bunnybunny and have forwarded a copy onto hunnybunny2007 so she has your address to send the rabbit to :) Thank you for bidding ans supporting Pledge a Pound :)
bunnybunny

Post by bunnybunny »

Good to know my outbox is working and its not me doing something wrong :ymblushing: :D
I've sent a new email to yourself and hunnybunny2007 as to what I what like to do with this adorable bunny!
Thanks Foofy & hunnybunny2007 xxx