Christmas Pledge a Pound

Vicki_at_RRR

Re: Christmas Pledge a Pound

Post by Vicki_at_RRR »

Dear Pledge a Pound Team

Many, many thanks to you all from The Rabbit Residence Rescue! The funds are much appreciated at this time and will most likely go towards vets bills.

Happy Christmas!

Here's a photo of Desmond and Lara, two of our bunnies who will benefit from your fundraising.

Best wishes
Vicki
Volunteer
The Rabbit Residence Rescue
Attachments
Desmond & lara_resized.jpg
Desmond & lara_resized.jpg (152.24 KiB) Viewed 1013 times
susie bun

Post by susie bun »

Desmond and Lara are a lovely couple. :x
Spenser is pondering a new signature...
rabbitapril

Post by rabbitapril »

It is lovely to see the responses from the rescues and see some of the real life bunnies that are being helped. :)
You all put so much effort in. I cant be easy. :-s
bunnymadhouse

Post by bunnymadhouse »

A "HUGE" Thankyou from barc for our christmas payment .....

we have 20 rabbits waiting for neutering/spaying ...which will cost us in excess of £1,000
the payment will get the first two done as soon as christmas is out of the way .

thank you and well done team and supporters . :)
Honey61

Post by Honey61 »

I would like to thank the rescues that have posted so far in response to the Christmas PaP shareout :)

I know that at this time of year especially, you are all exceptionally busy caring for those that are already in your care & preparing for the unexpected little ones that are sadly abandonned & find their way to you :( ....... But it makes such a huge difference to those that support PaP throughout the year, to read how the donations will help in their small way.

So a big Thank You to all the rescues for taking the time to post & giving us all an insight into how our £1 helps :D

Wishing you All, a safe, happy & peaceful Christmas x
Ceri

Post by Ceri »

It really does mean a lot to see the rescues responses here! :x Thanks!

And thanks sooooo much to the PaP 'team' for all your hard work in helping this happen :D
Mrs. Bunnykins

Post by Mrs. Bunnykins »

WOW!!!!! :ymparty: :ymparty: I'm thrilled to hear that so much money has been raised. Well done everyone involved. :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

It's lovely to hear from the rescues and find out how the extra is going to help. Thanks guys and gals. :-bd :)

Kermit, I will do a bank transfer between Xmas and New Year for the money I promised PaP. I've also got a few lovely items which could be used as prizes for future fundraisers. :)
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Great to read what the rescues will be doing with their PaP donation :)
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
chloaster

Post by chloaster »

Massive "Thank you!" from everyone and everybun at Fat Fluffs for all your support. We have four fluffy baby buns who will be ready for their neutering ops come the new year and this money will go towards their vet costs.

Hope you all have a lovely Christmas and New Year :ymhug:

Love Chloe and the Fluffs.xxx
elaine

Post by elaine »

Thank you from all the rabbits abd guineas at tameside rabbit rescue the money will help to get some more vaccinations done it is really appreciated I will get some photos if the rain ever stops