Christmas Pledge a Pound

Fudgeybunny

Re: Christmas Pledge a Pound

Post by Fudgeybunny »

Good Morning.

I would like to say a VERY BIG THANK YOU to everybody at Pledge a Pound for the lovely surprise christmas donation we received last night. Fantastic thank you so very much.

With bunnies arriving in their droves, mostly all pregnant and still with older litters this will be fantastic.

A new sponsor bun joined the other day - requiring 2 dentals in 8 days so the funds will help cover the cost ofthe large vet bill. :(

We would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a safe new year.

Sue & the bns at Southampton Rabbit Rescue. xxx :D
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Foofy wrote:I have passed the good news onto Sue at Southampton Rabbit Rescue and she is delighted :)

She is going to use the money to pay for Teddy's recent dental, Teddy is one of her new sponsor bunnies who will remain at the centre and cannot be rehomed as he has ongoing dental issues. I met Teddy earlier in the year when I took Gulliver over to meet Sue and some of the Rescue bunnies. Thought everyone would like to know what she will be using the money for :)

Here's some pictures of Teddy:-

On Sue and Teddy's behalf I would like to say a big thank you to everyone at Pledge a Pound for this Christmas donation :)
Oh bless him, it's good to know how the money will help him :)
bunnybunny

Post by bunnybunny »

sdf76 wrote::) :-bd :ymparty: Whoop de doop! :ymparty: That's brilliant! :) :ymparty:
well done everyone :ymapplause: and most of all Hunnybunny2007 herself who has made this all possible :-bd :ymapplause: I know the donations will mean a great deal to each and every one of the rescues especially at this time of year. :)
sue :)
Couldn't have said it better!!! Its also lovely when the rescues post and we get to see the bunnies it helps!!!
fairlybeloved

Post by fairlybeloved »

MASSIVE thanks to everyone who has contributed. We received our share of the funds last night and it was a very welcome surprise for us!

Every time one of our vet bills comes in we get a little wave of panic, and its always really nice to get additional funds like this to help towards our costs.

I'm sorry we don't get time to contribute to the forum as much as we would like to, but hopefully we can change this a little in the new year. In the meantime, I'll try to get some updates sent through so you can see the rabbits you've all helped with.

Thanks
David Bell

Director & Charity Trustee @
Beloved Rabbits
Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation, SC049128
https://www.belovedrabbits.org
caerleon

Post by caerleon »

that is excellent! :D
Becky

Post by Becky »

You guys are so amazing! I would like to say a huge thank you on behalf of Walsall RSPCA. We had two stray rabbits arrive with us the day before yesterday and both are emaciated, one requires dental treatment. The little female, a lionhead, was abandoned in a box, we have called her Cranberry. The little male, a mini lop, with only one ear and no tail is the worse case of neglect i have ever seen - he is emaciated, his front teeth are over grown, his coat is all matted and he is unable to eat any hay or normal food at present :( We have called this little boy Sprout. I will make him a thread later on today after our vet visit.

We really can't thank you all enough for your continued support and hard work, we recieve very few donations from members of the public, you guys are our only regular donator :x It really does mean alot xx
Furry_Friends

Post by Furry_Friends »

Thank you so, so much from all of us at Furry Friends.

This is where your money goes - to little bunnies like Sandy and I would like to share her story with you all.

This is Sandy - a 6 year old rabbit who has just come into rescue. Previous owners said she's been 'well looked after'... She is a mess. Eyes are streaming, fat as a house, bum is covered in poop. It's actually caked on and her rear end is swollen. I've got her vet history here, she had a friend who died. She's also had flystike in the past.

This is her bum. Took me 40 minutes to clean. It was rock solid. Her feet are stained with urine.

Her eyes - she had severely blocked tear ducts.

Severe infestation of mites

This beautiful lady has suffered years of neglect.

The money donated to us has gone on her care, the rest has gone on a neutering.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! xxxx
susie bun

Post by susie bun »

Bless Sandy. She must be feeling so much better already in your care. xx
Spenser is pondering a new signature...
Halfpenny

Post by Halfpenny »

A huge thank you from Halfpenny Farm, we are really struggling financially at the moment due to the winter costs and the fact that all prices are increasing, so this will be a massive help.
We still have the remaining Aberdeen rescue buns to neuter- 3 boys and 4 girls, we spent over £200 trying to save little Mistletoe and have just spent £100 on bloods, dental and tear duct flush on Stevie the blind and deaf bunny. This money will help so much. :D
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Apologies to all the rescues and sanctuaries

So sorry I have paid you all £105 not £107 as stated in the total, I can only apologise and say it was human error :(

This means that we have carried over £74.75 towards our next big fundraiser