PaP Christmas Craft Fair!

bunnybunny

Re: PaP Christmas Craft Fair!

Post by bunnybunny »

Sue, are you still making Christmas stockings? Would love one for Obelix (hes a little fat corgi dog), joined our walking group with his mum to lose weight :D Sorry, my requests are never easy :ymsigh:
xxxGeri
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

bunnybunny wrote:Sue, are you still making Christmas stockings? Would love one for Obelix (hes a little fat corgi dog), joined our walking group with his mum to lose weight :D Sorry, my requests are never easy :ymsigh:
xxxGeri
Of course Geri, I have an order for 3 at the moment, but once they are done I will make you one, do you have photos?
bunnybunny

Post by bunnybunny »

Sorry, no picture of Obelix, and won't get to see him now until our Christmas Party in December. Can you just make something up along the lines of a chubby Corgi? Anything you can make I'll be grateful, and very hoppy with.
Thank you sooooooooooo much!!!
xxxGeri
p.s can you reserve me the two cute sets of hearts to be sent with the stocking?
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

bunnybunny wrote:Sorry, no picture of Obelix, and won't get to see him now until our Christmas Party in December. Can you just make something up along the lines of a chubby Corgi? Anything you can make I'll be grateful, and very hoppy with.
xxxGeri
p.s can you reserve me the two cute sets of hearts to be sent with the stocking?
Thank you Geri :)
Orange

Post by Orange »

My cards arrived today. Thank you so much. :x
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Just a reminder to everyone that this Christmas Craft thread is in addition to the Facebook auction, to raise money for the rescues at Christmas. :)
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Hunnybunny2007 wrote:
bunnybunny wrote:Sorry, no picture of Obelix, and won't get to see him now until our Christmas Party in December. Can you just make something up along the lines of a chubby Corgi? Anything you can make I'll be grateful, and very hoppy with.
xxxGeri
Thank you Geri :)
I've not forgotten you Geri, things have been a little hectic, I've started work on your stocking now :)
bunnybunny

Post by bunnybunny »

:ymhug: Thank you!
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Here you are Geri :)

bunnybunny

Post by bunnybunny »

That is out of this world brilliant :x :x :x