PaP Christmas Craft Fair!

Blackberry

PaP Christmas Craft Fair!

Post by Blackberry »

The Craft Fair is where we invite people to donate any items they've crafted and are willing to sell to raise funds for the Christmas PaP share out. It can be any sort of handicraft, for example jewellery, cards, knitted, sewn or crochet items; anything at all :)

A few guidelines to help us all :)

You can add your own items to the thread (please use just one post as your 'stall' and update that post rather than keep adding new posts - this helps to keep the thread to a manageable size) Please pm either Hunnybunny2007 or Blackberry so we can add them to the first post.

Once an item is sold could you please mark it as such, unless you are willing to make more than one.

Please ensure that you add postage to the price (make sure you know if your item(s) will be standard letter, large letter or package size as the costs vary hugely).

We realise that money is tight for a lot of people and therefore we have no objection to anyone taking a nominal amount to cover the cost of materials.

All payments should be paid directly to PaP at our usual Paypal address of pledgeapound@hotmail.co.uk and Hunnybunny2007 will re-imburse you with postage and any other costs.

All proceeds from this will be banked and put in the Christmas fundraiser, the proceeds of which will be divided between each of the PaP rescues / sanctuaries.

Thank you :)
Blackberry

Re: PaP Christmas Craft Fair!

Post by Blackberry »

Blackberry's Stall:
hurricanhoney

Post by hurricanhoney »

All about £2.50 including P & P

£2.50 including P & P

The larger cards are £2.50 each including P & P and the smaller cards are £2.00 including P & P
set of 3 including p&p £4.00 toppers kindly donated by Theo of The Rabbit Retreat.
Last edited by hurricanhoney on 25 Nov 2012 14:35, edited 7 times in total.
Hunnybunny2007

Dodgers delights

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Dodger and Dollys stall We've been having a look at some of the mummehs crafty fings and she said we could sell them to help raise some pennies for the rescue bunnies for Christmas :)

These are to put your mobile telephones in, they can be made in other sizes to accommodate larger phones or even larger for glasses/sunglasses, please pm me if you would like a custom made one :)

Bunny with balloon

They are made from felt with a cotton lining.

The two bunny ones have popper fasteners the two cat ones have a flap over for fastening :) They are made from felt with a cotton lining.

Each one costs £5 plus £1.25 for postage and packaging.

Felt owl key rings - all hand stitched with Wobbly eyes £3 each plus £1 postage

Christmas stockings - made from fleece with felt bunnies hand sewn on.

These are both sold, but I will make to order :)

Close up

Another order for a special bunny :)

I've no more lilac fleece, but I still have blue, pink, cream and red.

Each stocking costs £8 which includes postage, with £5 going to PaP :)

Bunny on Board signs

£3 each and £1 postage please - £2.50 from each one to PaP

These have all been sold, but I can duplicate some of the colours :)

Christmas Tree Decorations

Set A

Red hearts made from felt, decorated with a snowman, tree and penguin which are all hand stitched on, each one is slightly padded and has a pretty ribbon for hanging on the tree :) Sold

Set B

Turquoise hearts - Sold

Hunnybunny2007

Dodgers delights

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Dodger:

I as been very busy tidying mummehs fings for her and we found these :)

Mummeh has been beading while she was poorly and these are some of the fings she made :)

These are handbag charms , they are made from crystal beads and come with a lanyard to attach to either your handbag or mobile phone.

Each one costs £2 plus £1 postage and packaging please.

Book mark

With a mixture of pearls and crystals

£3 plus £1 postage please
hurricanhoney

Post by hurricanhoney »

Can I have pink bunny phone case please I will send money to tonight when on laptop.
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

hurricanhoney wrote:Can I have pink bunny phone case please I will send money to tonight when on laptop.
Thank you Emma - I'll send you the size to make sure it's okay, if not I will make a larger one (it depends on the phone) :)

That one is 4¾ x 3¼ if you need it bigger let me know and I can make you one today :)
Ninny

Post by Ninny »

Hi Blackberry. Please can I buy piggy whispers? Think my friend would love that for her new nursery :)
Blackberry

Post by Blackberry »

Ninny wrote:Hi Blackberry. Please can I buy piggy whispers? Think my friend would love that for her new nursery :)
Thank you :)

Will Pm you :)
hurricanhoney

Post by hurricanhoney »

That size is fine Sue. I will send payment now.