Citronella & Lavender Pouches - Keep the flies away!

kermit

Citronella & Lavender Pouches - Keep the flies away!

Post by kermit »

I am going to be making pouches fragranced with either Citronella or Lavender oil. These pouches can be hung (out of bunnies reach) within hutches, sheds, even indoors. Citronella and Lavender are great for keeping flies away!

The bags will be scented with essential oils and will come with a hanging loop. (Loop colours will vary but will match fabric)

Fabric Options:

Samples...

I am asking for £1.50 for each pouch. I am making them flat so that they can fit in a large letter envelope. I still need to weigh the finished items, but postage will be roughly as follows for second class.

0–100g 69p
101–250g £1.10
251–500g £1.40
501–750g £1.90

As a side fundraiser idea I am proposing the following:

When you buy a pouch, if you add 50p to your payment then I will make another pouch and donate it to one of the rabbit rescues on the pledge a pound list, would be good if I could make some for all the rescues :). I will cover the postage for these items. If I get a few donated then you could be helping the rescues in two ways, by donating the funds and by helping keep the flies away from the bunnies :)

Money plus postage costs should be paid directly to the pledge a pound email pledgeapound@hotmail.co.uk Please gift the paypal money so that PaP don't get charged any costs.

Please let me know on this thread or by pm if you would like any, quantity, colour of fabric and what type of oil you would like.

*** I will update with pics, options and weight once I get some made ***
My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today.
kermit

Re: Citronella & Lavender Pouches - Keep the flies away!

Post by kermit »

Pics added :)
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

They look really pretty :)
kermit

Post by kermit »

Hunnybunny2007 wrote:They look really pretty :)
Hope some folk buy some. I have loads of different fabrics now :)
kermit

Post by kermit »

These have been rather popular so far :)

New fabrics being stitched up today.
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

I would like a couple of Citronella ones please. I don't mind what sort of fabric as they are all pretty :) and I'm happy to add 50p for the extra one ( or £1 for the extra 2-not sure how it works?-) to go to rescues) :)
Please let me know how much it is in total and I will send a cheque to Hunnybunny2007 as I do for the PaP fund. I hope that would be OK?
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
kermit

Post by kermit »

sdf76 wrote:I would like a couple of Citronella ones please. I don't mind what sort of fabric as they are all pretty :) and I'm happy to add 50p for the extra one ( or £1 for the extra 2-not sure how it works?-) to go to rescues) :)
Please let me know how much it is in total and I will send a cheque to Hunnybunny2007 as I do for the PaP fund. I hope that would be OK?
Two would be £3 & 69p postage. You can either add one rescue pouch for an additional 50p or two for £1, so either pay £4.19 or £4.69. A cheque is fine. Can you let me know what fabric from the ones below as this is what I have available just now.
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

I will do £4.69 and would like the plain pale blue material for my 2 pouches please(Coco is partially sighted so he won't mind what pattern ;) ) and the rabbit pattern material for the rescues please.
Will you wait till you have enough for each rescue to have one or is it a lucky draw? :)
I think it's an excellent idea. :D
I bought some citronella pouches online a few years back and thought they were good. :)

I hope you sell lots of them. :)
kermit

Post by kermit »

sdf76 wrote:I will do £4.69 and would like the plain pale blue material for my 2 pouches please(Coco is partially sighted so he won't mind what pattern ;) ) and the rabbit pattern material for the rescues please.
Will you wait till you have enough for each rescue to have one or is it a lucky draw? :)
I think it's an excellent idea. :D
I bought some citronella pouches online a few years back and thought they were good. :)

I hope you sell lots of them. :)
I think I might only have one of the pale blue plain left so would one of the zebra one be ok too? They are similar colours.

The rabbit ones for the rescues are fine. Plan was to wait until I had a few for the rescues and then do a draw....I would like to post one to each but the postage would just be too much, so probs have three or four lucky rescues out the hat :)
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Ok perhaps one of the other plain colours rather than zebra then? If you've already sewn a zebra one I won't mind.lol sending cheque today.