Gulliver's Travels: Gulliver's Journey

sdf76

Re: Gulliver's Travels: Gulliver's Journey

Post by sdf76 »

Blackberry wrote:He's definitely a fair weather bunny :))

Perhaps he can visit you again next year, when your bundle of Fluff has arrived, and in nicer weather :)

I have some pics of Gilly to put up - she went for a lovely walk on a frosty morning at the weekend :)
I think it might be nice to start a new thread for Gilly? I hope we'll see lots of fashion and girly stuff :)
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
Helga

Post by Helga »

Hello everyone, it is Gulliver here! I am just writing a quick post to let you all know I have arrived safe and sound at Helga's house! They seemed very pleased to see me and have made me feel very welcome. They want to apologise for no photos today, because it has been a busy day for them as 5 of their buns have been at the vets today!! All seems to be ok with their bunnies, but one of them has had something called a neuter today and he needs to be in peace and quiet apparently so there is not much going on here this evening. This suits me as it gives me time to unpack my suitcase and chill out a bit after my journey.

But they have promised they will get snapping piccies and you will see just how I am spending my holiday with them very soon!!!

Until then everyone, take care,

Gulliver x
susie bun

Post by susie bun »

Good to hear from you Gulliver! Hope you have a lovely time over Christmas. :ymparty:
Spenser is pondering a new signature...
Orange

Post by Orange »

Deleted
Last edited by Orange on 22 Sep 2019 14:21, edited 1 time in total.
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Hi Gulliver
I'm sure you'll be really busy over Christmas -decorating the tree and helping your new bunny pal recover from his op but hopefully we'll have some nice pics afterwards :)
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Just to say a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to Gulliver. I am looking forward to seeing the next lot of photos and glad to hear you've arrived safely with Helga :)
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
Blackberry

Post by Blackberry »

In the absence of any seasonal photos so far from Gulliver I'm going to pop up these pics I took when he was back home visiting his family - they celebrated and early Christmas together :)

Honey61

Post by Honey61 »

Happy Bunny Festive Family Pics ...... Priceless :D

Merry Christmas Gulliver
susie bun

Post by susie bun »

Lovely photos of Gulliver's family Christmas. They would make lovely cards for next year. ;)
Spenser is pondering a new signature...
Helga

Post by Helga »

Hi everyone,

So sorry for the late posting of photos from me! But it is good to see all the pictures from when I popped home to visit my family!

Helga and her family apologise for not having had the time to post pictures of me but they have had a very busy week with several vet trips and having to get ready for Christmas and Helga is also getting ready for a litter to come out of her belly so has been preparing for that as well! As I mentioned earlier in the week, they had Zebedee bunny neutered, but I got to meet him and here are a couple of pictures of us being introduced. He is very friendly!

However, I have been having a lovely time, helping them to decorate their house for Chrissymas and preparing for Santa Paws' arrival.

Here I am with the Christmas stockings, waiting for Santa Paws! I can't wait!

And here is me helping to decorate the Christmas Tree! This is a gold star that Blackberry & Co painted of a very special Rainbow Bridge bunny called Fay, who Helga and her husband miss very much. :( But she has pride of place on their tree :x

And here I am with the whole tree!

I am really hoping that this big present is for me!!! :D

So as you can see we are already in the Helga household for Chrissymas and I am excited! I have seen a big carrot-shaped present in the fridge, and I hope it has my name on

Merry Christmas everyone!! :x