Gulliver's Travels: Gulliver's Journey

Honey61

Re: Gulliver's Travels: Gulliver's Journey

Post by Honey61 »

Ooooooh Gulliver... no wonder you are excited... what a fab tree.... & an enormous present.... so many stockings too :-o :-o :-o :D

Not long to wait now & your cousin says he will keep his paws crossed that the big carrot shape in the fridge is really for you ;)

Have a wonderful day & give that :x :x :x :x black bunneh a nose rub & :-* from me
susie bun

Post by susie bun »

Hello Gulliver. Love the new pics from Helga's. And Helga herself expecting a litter, you say, how exciting!
Spenser is pondering a new signature...
Helga

Post by Helga »

Yes Helga says there are so many stockings because there are 7 bunnies in the household and 2 hoomins, some of the bunnies have to share a stocking as there isn't room on the chimney!

I will pass on the nose-rubs to Zebedee, I am sure he will love them as he seems to lap up nose-rubs!! He says "thank you!!!"

Yes I think Helga's litter must be due any day soon as she looks big enough to pop, although she has had rather a lot of chocolate mints!
Helga

Post by Helga »

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!

I am having a lovely morning here at Helga's!

Looooooook, Santa Paws has been - I must have been a good boy!

Here I am with the biggest present of them all! It wasn't for me but Helga and her OH let me open it, it was exciting to find out what it was!!

I made a bit of a mess after opening all those presents!

Maybe this one is my present????

And a carrot to help wash it down!! It was for me after all!! I am going to be stuffed eating all that!

susie bun

Post by susie bun »

Hoppy Christmas Gulliver! I hope everyone and everybun at Helga's has a lovely day.
bunnybunny

Post by bunnybunny »

What a beautiful tree and my all those presents!!! Have a wonderful christmas Gulliver with your hosts!!! (I think you are going to be very well looked after).
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Fab pics of your family Christmas at home and of your Christmas at Helga's. :)
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Great photos Gulliver, looks like you had a lovely Christmas :)

I hope that Helga is not expecting too many baby hoomins in her litter? Is it just 1 or maybe 2?

Hope you are not too stuffed Gulliver after eating that enormous carrot and drinking that big bottle of beer? :)) :))
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
Helga

Post by Helga »

Hi all, sorry for the sad post but wanted to let you know that there may not be any photos of Gulliver for a few days. We sadly lost Kenco yesterday quite suddenly and we are just not ourselves at all. x
susie bun

Post by susie bun »

Helga wrote:Hi all, sorry for the sad post but wanted to let you know that there may not be any photos of Gulliver for a few days. We sadly lost Kenco yesterday quite suddenly and we are just not ourselves at all. x
Such sad news. Thinking of you and OH. xxx