May Pledge a Pound

kermit

Re: May Pledge a Pound

Post by kermit »

Great total :)

Have updated RU x
My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today.
Lspacehopper

Post by Lspacehopper »

Yay! Dead chuffed to win! Thank you :0) xx
Furry_Friends

Post by Furry_Friends »

Thank you so much for picking us :) we have a few new bunnies in this weekend, and the money will go towards their vet treatment :)

Thanks to everyone who donated and thanks to everyone who runs this wonderful site. It really does help us save the bunnies.

Well done to Hopper Haven and Windwhistle Warren too x
kermit

Post by kermit »

Furry_Friends wrote:Thank you so much for picking us :) we have a few new bunnies in this weekend, and the money will go towards their vet treatment :)

Thanks to everyone who donated and thanks to everyone who runs this wonderful site. It really does help us save the bunnies.

Well done to Hopper Haven and Windwhistle Warren too x
Thanks for the Thanks :)

It really is fab when PaP rescues post and let us know how the pennies can help.
My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today.
The Sunny Bunnies

Post by The Sunny Bunnies »

All the rabbits and guinea pigs at Windwhistle Warren would like to say a big THANK YOU . You all do an amazing job in supporting us so we can continue to help the animals in our care. The money will go towards our Vet bill as we have had a number of poorly rabbits over the last couple of weeks.

I would like to say a special thank you to Sue and the team, especially Dodger, for all the hard work that is put in to raising so much each month.

I promise to sort out photobucket so I can put some photos up of the animals you are helping.

Sal
Sal
A Windwhistle Warren volunteer
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

The Sunny Bunnies wrote:All the rabbits and guinea pigs at Windwhistle Warren would like to say a big THANK YOU . You all do an amazing job in supporting us so we can continue to help the animals in our care. The money will go towards our Vet bill as we have had a number of poorly rabbits over the last couple of weeks.

I would like to say a special thank you to Sue and the team, especially Dodger, for all the hard work that is put in to raising so much each month.

I promise to sort out photobucket so I can put some photos up of the animals you are helping.

Sal
I will be having Gulliver to stay soon and I wondered if he could come to see Windwhistle Warren during his stay?
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
bb mommy

Post by bb mommy »

We've only just picked up the win on the bank statement we got today. I'm reqally embarrased that I missed it on our Facebook page :ymblushing: :ymblushing:

Thank you so much from Hopper Haven.

We currently have 117 sanctuary bunnies and 47 GP's, so this windfall is a real bonus.

£75 enables us to feed and bed 15 rabbits for a month, and is very much appreciated.

Thank you to all the PaP supporters, and of course to Sue and her team for running such a fab fundraiser :ymhug:

Hopper Haven Sanctuary www.hopperhaven.org.uk
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

bb mommy wrote:We've only just picked up the win on the bank statement we got today. I'm reqally embarrased that I missed it on our Facebook page :ymblushing: :ymblushing:

Thank you so much from Hopper Haven.

We currently have 117 sanctuary bunnies and 47 GP's, so this windfall is a real bonus.

£75 enables us to feed and bed 15 rabbits for a month, and is very much appreciated.

Thank you to all the PaP supporters, and of course to Sue and her team for running such a fab fundraiser :ymhug:
:-bd It's nice to know how it helps :)