'Gulliver's Travels' - PaP travelling bunny fund raiser!

sdf76

Re: 'Gulliver's Travels' - PaP travelling bunny fund raiser!

Post by sdf76 »

I know Gulliver is with Orange now then I think he has a couple more bookings? but I just wondered when you had me pencilled in to have him please?

I won't be able to let you know for sure when I can have him until 30th Jan, when I get the date of my relative's op.

If anyone else wants him in Feb ( I'm sure he'd enjoy Valentine's day with someone?) please give them booking preference as I can't agree definite dates at the moment.

Also I'm hoping to go to Rome in the Spring (April-ish) so maybe I could have him then instead?

sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Rome has been postponed but I'm sure I can find lots for Gulliver to do....
Please could I have him anytime between now and 3rd March?. (Would have to post him on after 4th March)... otherwise I will have to wait and see when I can have him after that. :)
I am confused as to what bookings he has after Orange?
susie bun

Post by susie bun »

I could have Gulliver after Sue if a trip north was convenient to his plans.
Spenser is pondering a new signature...
Blackberry

Post by Blackberry »

I'm waiting to see what date he arrives back after his travels with Orange (he needs to come back and pick up his luggage) and then I'll start the new dates thread. Keep posting your preferences on here and I'll work it all out when he's back in the UK :)
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

susie bun wrote:I could have Gulliver after Sue if a trip north was convenient to his plans.
what date do you want him susie?

I'm pretty flexible. :)
Will be up and down to hosp with a relative after 5th March for the rest of that month but other than that will fit in with anyone else. :) I'm sure your Brownie pack would love to see him?
susie bun

Post by susie bun »

I'll check the dates of the Easter holidays, and confirm tomorrow. Immediately after Sue should be fine as they won't be that early in March.
bunniesgalore

Post by bunniesgalore »

I'd love to host Gulliver for a few days if possible? Anytime is fine.
susie bun

Post by susie bun »

I'm not sure how long Gulliver is staying with me, or where he is going next. If he is staying with me for a few more weeks I will send an extra donation. I would like him to be here for the Brownie Easter crafts on 25th if possible. We are making, among other things, foam door hangers.
HoppingBinky

Post by HoppingBinky »

I would if possible like him between the last week of September and the first week of October hopefully he will be able to travel to Greece with me and my husband. Don't worry he will get loads of attention and make sure he only drinks bottled water. :))
Bunny mum to Lola, Noel,Thumper, Queenie, Lucky and Belle.[
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

HoppingBinky wrote:I would if possible like him between the last week of September and the first week of October hopefully he will be able to travel to Greece with me and my husband. Don't worry he will get loads of attention and make sure he only drinks bottled water. :))
If you look back at last year's travels when with me and when in Chicago with Orange I think he sometimes sneaks a few other drinks in ! :)) ;)