'Gulliver's Travels' - PaP travelling bunny fund raiser!

susie bun

Re: 'Gulliver's Travels' - PaP travelling bunny fund raiser!

Post by susie bun »

Blackberry wrote:
susie bun wrote:I'm a birt confused about dates. :ymblushing: Gulliver arrived early to me, so does he need to leave early? I am planning to send him on special delivery, so would departure at the beginning of next week be OK?
No, he doesn't need to leave early, just needs to arrive by the date stated on the list :)
Thank you. I might manage a few outing for him over the weekend. He is having a quiet time today, but may join us for lunch in the summerhouse, and have a tour of the garne, as the sun is actually shining today!
Spenser is pondering a new signature...
Blackberry

Post by Blackberry »

Button4709 wrote:Wow he is a busy bunny!! My hubby has asked if he could take him to Afghanistan with him next year but I wasn't sure if that would be to dangerous for him but i'll defo like to have him come stay next year :) xx
I have telephoned Gulliver to ask if he would like to go to Afghanistan. I'm afraid he says 'no way!!!' (he has a head for heights, but is otherwise a bit of a wimp :)) ) He also refuses to travel home from abroad by post - first class all the way for our Gulliver!

However!

He has volunteered his little sister, Gillyvor, to go instead :)) She is a tough little cookie, and if you let her know the date she is needed by she will happily represent Gulliver and PaP (and she wants to meet LOTS of soldiers!!!!!)
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Blackberry wrote:
Button4709 wrote:Wow he is a busy bunny!! My hubby has asked if he could take him to Afghanistan with him next year but I wasn't sure if that would be to dangerous for him but i'll defo like to have him come stay next year :) xx
I have telephoned Gulliver to ask if he would like to go to Afghanistan. I'm afraid he says 'no way!!!' (he has a head for heights, but is otherwise a bit of a wimp :)) ) He also refuses to travel home from abroad by post - first class all the way for our Gulliver!

However!

He has volunteered his little sister, Gillyvor, to go instead :)) She is a tough little cookie, and if you let her know the date she is needed by she will happily represent Gulliver and PaP (and she wants to meet LOTS of soldiers!!!!!)
Whoohoo! :) Gillyvor- a lady bun- with all those soldiers? She will be the pin-up :x Can't wait to see her! :D
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
susie bun

Post by susie bun »

I have pm'd rngpwelfare for the address of Gulliver next destination, but still waiting for a reply. He will be travelling special delivery, so still plenty time to get him there in time for Open Day next weekend. In the meantime he continues to enjoy the hospitality of Lord Spenser.
Spenser is pondering a new signature...
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

for those of you interested in Gulliver... have a look at the (free to enter) Gulliver competition (with prizes)?
and maybe "like" him on his facebook page too?

kermit

Post by kermit »

sdf76 wrote:for those of you interested in Gulliver... have a look at the (free to enter) Gulliver competition (with prizes)?
and maybe "like" him on his facebook page too?

Cheers :)!
My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today.
Button4709

Post by Button4709 »

Blackberry wrote:

However!

Hey sorry I missed this!! How fab is that :) I'll let you know exact dates as soon as they have been confirmed by PM it's looking like April/May 2013 at the moment. Oh I'm excited now lol xx

Love Mandy, Lee, Jaki, Max & Suzie xx

~*Mummy to my beautiful wee girl Jaki and my boy Max and my gorgeous cat Suzie*~
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

I know he's booked up till next January, and no doubt will get more bookings on this thread, :) but could you pencil me in for next year whenever (if ever!!) there becomes a gap in his bookings, or if anyone is unable to take him on their scheduled week for any reason, I would have him stay again at short notice, as he's so much fun to have. :)
Blackberry

Post by Blackberry »

sdf76 wrote:I know he's booked up till next January, and no doubt will get more bookings on this thread, :) but could you pencil me in for next year whenever (if ever!!) there becomes a gap in his bookings, or if anyone is unable to take him on their scheduled week for any reason, I would have him stay again at short notice, as he's so much fun to have. :)
I've put you down for the end of January for now :)
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Blackberry wrote:
sdf76 wrote:I know he's booked up till next January, and no doubt will get more bookings on this thread, :) but could you pencil me in for next year whenever (if ever!!) there becomes a gap in his bookings, or if anyone is unable to take him on their scheduled week for any reason, I would have him stay again at short notice, as he's so much fun to have. :)
I've put you down for the end of January for now :)
Ok That's great :) - but I am flexible with dates if anyone else wants him that week.