'Gulliver's Travels' - PaP travelling bunny fund raiser!

Blackberry

Re: 'Gulliver's Travels' - PaP travelling bunny fund raiser!

Post by Blackberry »

sdf76 wrote:I've enjoyed having Gulliver soooo much this last week :D I would love to have him again sometime. :) However I know there are lots of people who may be wanting to be added to this booking list, so I won't book another slot on this thread now, so everyone can get the chance to have a turn. But if there's a lull in his bookings next year I would like to book him again please.
sue :)
You're quite welcome to book him again - he's engaged through to the end of January next year, and is preparing his 2013 diary with great eagerness :)
Blackberry

Post by Blackberry »

Button4709 wrote:Hiya,

Is Gulliver free for the 2nd September?

I'm afraid he's booked through until the end of January 2013.
susie bun

Post by susie bun »

I would definitely like to have him back next year. It's just bad luck that he has come my way when virtually all of my friends are on holiday. Our schools stopped last week, and this seems to have the effect of making everyone with children decamp to hopefully warmer climes.
Spenser is pondering a new signature...
Button4709

Post by Button4709 »

Wow he is a busy bunny!! My hubby has asked if he could take him to Afghanistan with him next year but I wasn't sure if that would be to dangerous for him but i'll defo like to have him come stay next year :) xx

Blackberry wrote:
Button4709 wrote:Hiya,

Is Gulliver free for the 2nd September?

I'm afraid he's booked through until the end of January 2013.

Love Mandy, Lee, Jaki, Max & Suzie xx

~*Mummy to my beautiful wee girl Jaki and my boy Max and my gorgeous cat Suzie*~
kermit

Post by kermit »

Button4709 wrote:Wow he is a busy bunny!! My hubby has asked if he could take him to Afghanistan with him next year but I wasn't sure if that would be to dangerous for him but i'll defo like to have him come stay next year :) xx
Afghanistan !!!! Good grief Mandy!!!!!!!
My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today.
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

kermit wrote:
Button4709 wrote:Wow he is a busy bunny!! My hubby has asked if he could take him to Afghanistan with him next year but I wasn't sure if that would be to dangerous for him but i'll defo like to have him come stay next year :) xx
Afghanistan !!!! Good grief Mandy!!!!!!!
Gulliver did say he was disappointed not to meet any soldiers when he sat on the tank ;)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
kermit

Post by kermit »

Sounds like Afghan should be arranged then.....although would depend on how long a Tour Gulliver had to do!
My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today.
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

kermit wrote:Sounds like Afghan should be arranged then.....although would depend on how long a Tour Gulliver had to do!
would they allow photos though? But even a diary would be interesting. I daresay Mr G could be posted back after a week or so through BFPO?
hey- Gulliver would have to have the right kit though... ;) Dunno if too dangerous- you mods and Hunnybunny would have to decide on that one... If not he could maybe meet up on return from Afgan?
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
susie bun

Post by susie bun »

I'm a birt confused about dates. :ymblushing: Gulliver arrived early to me, so does he need to leave early? I am planning to send him on special delivery, so would departure at the beginning of next week be OK?
Spenser is pondering a new signature...
Blackberry

Post by Blackberry »

susie bun wrote:I'm a birt confused about dates. :ymblushing: Gulliver arrived early to me, so does he need to leave early? I am planning to send him on special delivery, so would departure at the beginning of next week be OK?
No, he doesn't need to leave early, just needs to arrive by the date stated on the list :)