Our Pregnant Sow

Popcorn corner, stories and chat about guinea pigs
honeybunny

Re: Our Pregnant Sow

Post by honeybunny »

Dominica should be with Lynne any time now thanks to a lovely couple, Lisa Naylor and O/h, who transported her and two bunnies " up north!" :D
fluffers

Post by fluffers »

honeybunny wrote:Dominica should be with Lynne any time now thanks to a lovely couple, Lisa Naylor and O/h, who transported her and two bunnies " up north!" :D
Great news :-bd
holidayhutch

Post by holidayhutch »

Shes Here :D and is absolutely gorgeous. Huge thank you to Lisa and OH for driving her all this way, it was lovely to meet you. Huge thank you also to Jill for letting us adopt her. The children have already changed her name though and decided she is to be called Buttercup. She really is the sweetest little pig, has had a cuddle, gave me a nudge and is now snuggled up in an extra large carrier packed with vetbed, hay , food and snugglesafe inside a fresh hutch for the night with Jimmy roaming loose so they get used to each others scent. He has already been up to the door and given her some piggy bubbling noises, so fingers crossed all goes well in the morning when I open the door.
honeybunny

Post by honeybunny »

Great to hear and her new name is lovely :D
holidayhutch

Post by holidayhutch »

Well Buttercup and Jimmy have had an eventful morning, lots of chasing, leg lifting, bum wiggling, jiggy jiggy (Jimmy you really need to learn which end is which :ymblushing: ), bubbling at each other and sniffing, but I am happy to say they are loved up and nestled down inside a huge pile of hay happily munching away on some basil and parsley leaves. :D
honeybunny

Post by honeybunny »

Hooray! is this the first homing via PAP ?
holidayhutch

Post by holidayhutch »

honeybunny wrote:Hooray! is this the first homing via PAP ?

I think so Jill yes :D Pictures coming shortly
holidayhutch

Post by holidayhutch »

Well the gorgeous Buttercup settled down into her pile of hay

Jimmy decided he would like a piggy back

Buttercup said enough of that young man and scurried off looking rather startled (Buttercup on the right)

I do think they make a lovely pair and cant beleive how much alike they look
honeybunny

Post by honeybunny »

wow they are very alike :D glad she is putting him in his place..and hope they have many happy years together x
poppymoon

Post by poppymoon »

awwwwwww :x

i must admit, i got them mixed up in the last pic. both gorgeous and i hope they have a happy marriage :)