Our Pregnant Sow

Popcorn corner, stories and chat about guinea pigs
honeybunny

Our Pregnant Sow

Post by honeybunny »

Litle Dominica. who is not very old herself, was handed in with 3 youngsters and their dad..all still in same cage :(
Poor little girl is obviously expecting again.
Dad and son now living together and here is Dominica with her two older girls. Grenadine and Martinique..and her fat tummy

this is Dad, Trinidad and his son, Tobago

Hunnybunny2007

Re: Our Pregnant Sow

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Poor girl, she doesn't look old enough to be a mum for the 2nd time :( Are the girls likely to be pregnant or aren't they old enough :(
honeybunny

Post by honeybunny »

Hunnybunny2007 wrote:Poor girl, she doesn't look old enough to be a mum for the 2nd time :( Are the girls likely to be pregnant or aren't they old enough :(
We are really hoping they aren't..but won't know for sure for a few weeks yet
hurricanhoney

Post by hurricanhoney »

Poor girl hope you can get some homes for the little ones quickly.
loppy ears

Post by loppy ears »

They are all beautiful piggies, shame for poor mummy piggie, I hope they all find great forever homes soon.
holidayhutch

Post by holidayhutch »

Aaaaaw bless her, she seems so young to be having a litter
rabbitapril

Post by rabbitapril »

How is Dominica?
Any babes yet?
honeybunny

Post by honeybunny »

update on this..Dominica definately had a very large round tum when she arrived and as she had been in with an un neutered boar we expected babies..but she slimmed down...so not sure if she re absorbed the babies ..although this is rare..or was just still carrying her post pregnancey spare tyre ( I still have mine 23 years on! :lol: )

but..one of her baby girls wasn't so lucky and is definately pregnant by her dad :( She is about to pop and will post pics as soon as the little ones arrive
fluffers

Post by fluffers »

Poor baby girl :( I hope she's ok and the babies are too xx
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

honeybunny wrote:update on this..Dominica definately had a very large round tum when she arrived and as she had been in with an un neutered boar we expected babies..but she slimmed down...so not sure if she re absorbed the babies ..although this is rare..or was just still carrying her post pregnancey spare tyre ( I still have mine 23 years on! :lol: )

but..one of her baby girls wasn't so lucky and is definately pregnant by her dad :( She is about to pop and will post pics as soon as the little ones arrive
Any updates on the poor little girl :(